» Rivals Or New Friends? «

His co-sitter dissected, that eating near that big bunch of people might not be a good feeling, so he stood up, "Can you give me some space please? I am nothing more than just an ordinary classmate in your class..."

You could hear the disappointment in his voice when he said that.

The whole group near them laughed, "Good joke!" some of them said in sync.

"No, really.." he said, a little bit annoyed. Some of the people near them nodded, walking off to their own seats, but some of them stood there, not listening to what he just said.

"I said I want a personal space guys. Can you leave me be?!" His co-sitter got really mad at the people who were standing there.

"I'll give you autographs later..." he added after realizing, they won't leave until they achieve what they wanted and the whole bunch of them just disappeared.

"Thanks..."

Zhongli said and bit the toast when his co-sitter sat down. "Sorry for that.. You know... being a-... do you know who I am?"

Zhongli looked up at him, nodding, "Of course I do. You're my co-sitter."

He laughed so his co-sitter did too, "Okay, good one, good one. But now.. I want your real answer now."

"I do.. Life as a not faceless streamer is not that easy, is it Tartaglia?"

Tartaglia blushed, smiling awkwardly, pointing his eyes down, "Please.. don't call me like that.. I am so annoyed by that...''

Zhongli nodded, biting off another piece of toast, "Call me.. Ajax, instead.." as Ajax said, he continued, "I uh.. Can I borrow a piece of paper and a pencil or something?"

"Hm?" Zhongli ate the last piece of toast, handing Ajax the pencil.

"Uhhhhh... you know what? Never mind. I don't need it anymore.. I'll take a photo of it."

As Ajax said, he took out his phone, trying to take a photo of the timetable written on the board, but it was impossible. People were standing there and as soon as he said if they couldn't move a little bit, they started posing.

Ajax was annoyed. "Ugh- I hate this!..." he said quietly but the madness from him faded away quicky.

"How come you didn't go crazy like everyone else? When I entered the classroom?" he asked.

Zhongli didn't say anything, he was just looking at him a little bit confused.

"I mean... I am sitting next to you and you are behaving... differently..." Ajax stood quiet for a while, "You know what? Doesn't matter.. At least you are the only normal here..."

Zhongli nodded, taking out his phone, "About... timetable. I can send it to you on.. discord if I can add you.."

"Oh.. That would be nice.. But you should've said that you want to play with me."

Ajax' face expression got rather sad, thinking, the one he just named the only one normal here is maybe not normal and is maybe even worse.

"I have no interest in playing games with you.. But if you are really scared of that, here.. Rewrite it."

As soon as Zhongli said this, he was already giving Ajax a piece of paper and a pencil.

"I... uh- sorry... I didn't mean that but... thanks again..." said Ajax, smiling again, rewriting the timetable. The bell rang, announcing the second class.