» Accidents «

Ajax was waiting a good while for him and he came back already changed into pajamas. That reminded him of something that he completely forgot about earlier. He forgot to pack things. Well, yes, he packed something but he completely forgot about his nightwear even if it was just a pair of socks, boxers and T-shirt. Ajax was thinking for a second and an idea struck his head.

"Zhongli...?" He managed to speak up, though his voice sounded weird, he could tell it but he didn't know why that happened. The ginger was only aware that this happened only once, when he was in voice chat with rexlapis and his moderators for a couple of minutes. He doesn't remember correctly how he got there but rexlapis wasn't speaking that much. He only greeted me and said some words to his mods, not actually saying anything else. He soon muted himself and only his profile picture with a small icon of crossed mic and headphone logo remained there.

Oh yes, now he remembers why he was there that time. Rexlapis needed some new mods on his server and he was the eleven-thousand-four-hundred-twenty-first interested in that position. At least that was the number how other mods called him, more like, addressed him *cough, cough*.

But this isn't a good thing to brag about while talking to Ajax' viewers and friends. You may ask why?

Well- in the end, they didn't take him. Tartaglia was the hundred-eleventh on the list of people who haven't taken that position. Maybe his answers were probably not good enough to suit the moderator position for a big, I mean massive discord server. Also- he wasn't that famous at that time and he was maybe probably simping for that man too much that time. He heard from CavalryCaptain, who was the mod for rex' server and I believe he still is, that he's not really that communicative around others. Y'know, he w-

Ajax was snapped back from his thoughts by a big weight on his shoulder and a pair of amber eyes staring into his.

"Ajax?" The man in front of him addressed him, now having his full attention.

"Y-yes?" The ginger gulped loudly. He didn't know what happened, why Zhongli was worried all of a sudden.

"Ah, good. You are still awake." He laughed quietly and took his hand from his shoulder, straightening his back and sitting down on the nearest chair that was there. "I thought you already fell asleep with your eyes wide open as I said your name a couple of times and you said nothing in response."

"Well then, what was the thing you wanted to say?" He continued talking calmly without any expression.

"What? Oh- right." Ajax let out a laugh in embarrassment. Why am I zoning out so much? Come on man, put yourself together.

"Well- I.. Nothing, forget it." He spit out and the brunette in front of him probably wasn't satisfied with the answer he got.

"What was it?" Zhongli said with his eyes focused on the other.

Gosh, he's going to crack me. Ajax panicked a little bit, trying to come up with some question for replacement before he would say something stupid.

"W-where are you going to sleep? You said that you've got only one mattress, a couch and that bed in your room."

The ginger managed to say without having eye contact with him and actually, asking that question for the second, maybe third time tonight. It was a little bit better not having eye contact, and easier to lie that way.

"That is none of your business, Ajax." Zhongli simply answered his question with a slight smile, "Though that is not the question you wanted to ask."

"Uhm.. N-no.. It is." Ajax responded in a really unconvincing way. His hands were trembling and Ajax was trying his best to stop them. It was just causing the brunette's attention. His look quickly became a worried one.

"Why the secrets?"

"I.. Y'know.. It's stupid." Ajax smiled a bit, now facing the man in front of him. "It's really stupid.. Forget I wanted to ask something."

"As you wish." Zhongli smiled at me slightly which made ginger's face heat up a little. "Feel free to lay down wherever you want to. Goodnight, Ajax." He added and stood up, walking away.

"Can I use your shower?" Ajax managed to call after him calmly, automatically standing up to approach him.

"Yes, you may." He said and continued his journey somewhere to the darkness in his apartment.

Great. Good job Ajax. Now you are without clothes. Ajax said to himself while staring at the direction where Zhongli walked off. After all, he wasn't in a mood to take shower and actually, he was just laying in his room the whole day, not doing any activities, only wandering through the shop in the morning.