» Duties «

The last lesson was approaching. As the professor stated before, they are coming for the books.

Ajax cleared his throat but didn't say anything. Zhongli took advantage of it, asking a question. "Hm? Something's on your mind?"

After these words Ajax looked at him, "Y- I mean.. Can you... invite them into our school sometime?"

Zhongli shook his head, not answering verbally. "Okay uhm... Do you know anyone else?" he said with concern and immediately regretted asking.

"I do.." Zhongli answered the question simply.

"And.. Do you have any plans for this evening?" Zhongli nodded gently. "Right..." Ajax sighed.

When the professor entered the room he stood up along with everyone in class including Ajax too, already gathering their backpacks on their backs. The professor waved with his hand and all of them started coming out of class and coming down the stairs.

Calling students alphabetically was not a big win, mainly for Zhongli, as he was the last one on the list.

Already all of them left the school when he got his books, or.. at least he thought...

"So.. What are your plans?" Ajax spoke up as soon as Zhongli opened the door. "Just rest at home."

Ajax nodded, clapping, with an absolutely terrible expression of trusting, "Mhhhhh.. What about, meeting up with streamers, hm?"

Zhongli stared at him, his eyebrows frowned, "No. I have no interest in doing that."

Ajax gasped dramatically, putting his hand on his chest, feeling touched. "No interest? Why not?" Then he laughed, "Right.. I am just kidding. I hope you will rest well." he said, walking off.

"Also, I'll be streaming today. If you want to, you can stop by!" he waved and disappeared around the corner.

Zhongli kinda tried to wave back but it was too late. Words like, 'Oh my gosh Tartaglia' and screaming were heard coming from the corner. Probably another class saw Ajax.

Zhongli wasn't feeling quite right about how they were behaving when he was walking by.

Poor Ajax was in the center of a big mass of people with no escape. His only choice was probably to take photos and give autographs to everyone near him.

Ajax saw him and tried somehow to walk away from the center but.. It wasn't possible.

"Zhongli!!" he yelled after him, and Zhongli turned around.

Ajax was trying to get near him so Zhongli could drag him away from the crowd, but the fangirls were just too much.

"I'll give you the autographs... just.. stand in line." He said when he was seriously down.

After these words, the whole mass of people got into one long line, excited too much.

Ajax sighed, looking at the direction where Zhongli was and sat down.

He was right... life as a normal streamer is not that easy as the faceless one... the thoughts of his co-sitter were truly accurate.. But.. How did he know that? Ajax will probably never get this answer.

He took out one marker from his pocket, what he had already used today, signing the first card.

"This will be fine," said Zhongli, sitting down next to him.

Ajax smiled a little bit, signing another card and taking a selfie.

"I didn't think you'd turn around and come here.. Do you want an autograph too?" he said jokingly, doing his own thing.

Zhongli shook his head, smiling widely.

"Awh man.. I wish everyone was like you..." Ajax said quietly, and looked up.

Not too many people left.. He smiled after these thoughts, continuing. "Not sure about the stream tho.. Maybe.." he said after filling the last card and taking a last selfie.

He huffed, putting his head on Zhongli's shoulder, closing his eyes.

"Looking at you... I don't know if you won't fall asleep during your stream."

Ajax twitched, rubbing his eyes a little bit, straightening up, "What? No- I will stream!" Zhongli shrugged, "Good luck then." he smiled and walked off.

Ajax was slowly nodding, not sure why though. Probably he remembered something?