Writer's Note

Dear readers,
I am afraid this story won't continue for quite some time /the updates will be slow/. Simply said, I am putting much work into these chapters, it does not matter if we are talking about 'Two Sides of the Internet' or 'For a Work of the Harbinger', and I have no need to mess the whole story up.

I am, too, afraid that during this summer, there won't be that many chapters posted. I simply need time to write peacefully and let ideas flow into my mind and experience another amazing summer holiday. After all, I am just an ordinary human, in need to rest my thoughts and ideas, mainly my mind.

But I, of course, have something that you can read while waiting for the other chapters of my two recent books. I already am writing some one-shots, putting, again, much work into it, to be readable and, I believe, comfortable to read.

You too, can look forward to one comprehensive book, a huge project I already started writing. The book will be posted chapter by chapter, after every 5 chapters, there will be a longer pause, to make sure your notifications won't be full of '@morabroken updated a book [name]'.

I really have no need to spam your notifications. The most likely and suitable schedule for that book is every 10 days.

/That book is expected to be a collaboration between my good friend and I. We both need time to reconsider our actions and start writing./

About one-shots:

I am, and will be taking commissions for the summer days. Every commission completed will be marked as following and posted in One shot book:

[Name of one-shot] - commission

At the start of every commissioned chapter, there will be, of course, a credit to the user who commissioned the following one shot, with dedication and few sentences after. I will not mark the stories as 'only mine property'.

When commissioning one-shots:

Make sure you wrote the following: plot-twist, characters, special points so I could 'bounce off' into the story line, a skelet or story sequence /I am in no need to edit the story if the sequences won't fit how you imagined it/

Reconsider at least three times if to share your idea or not, if it is comfortable to you or no. This point is up to you and you only, I have no need to have a conversation about 'stealing ideas of others' and such. I will be giving credits to every person I have used their story plot in a story, you needn't worry.

As for the story content. Please, write down something suitable for your age. I don't want to see ideas with no actual plot twist nor even the plot itself. Think wisely.

If the story, story plot or characters won't be suitable to me, please don't be mad. I was trying my best and just couldn't write it, though I am thankful for every idea. After receiving your approval about sharing with the world, I can share your not-set-in-story ideas with the audience, tell you something by myself and let others decide if they wouldn't add their hand into the masterpiece and write it on their own.

Please, write your ideas and commissions by following:

[Your username/nickname (how you would like to be addressed)] - {name of the story /"I will leave it to you"} - (characters) - (story plot) - (skelet/some events/story sequences)

Either on Twitter to direct messages or on Wattpad. [Wattpad conversations on my profile, ❌not into comment section❌]

|I am taking only Genshin Impact one shot ideas|

I wish you all the best holiday, we will see each other soon.

With the slightest amount of Mora, morabroken.

-------------------------------------------------
Socials:
Twitter - @morabroken
Wattpad - @morabroken
TikTok - @morabroken

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 26, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Two Sides Of The Internetजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें