» Shopping game «

As they approached one shop, Ajax immediately took a shopping cart, helping Teucer to get in it.

"Well then, captain. Lead the way!"

Ah, yes. Teucer loved that game. Pirate captain and unpredictable waves. The second reason why he enjoyed shopping with his brother more than with other family members.

"Okay... forward!" Teucer sat down in the shopping cart as Ajax was already pushing it.

The big glass door opened and Teucer finally found himself in a sea full of goodies. He smiled widely.

The shop was huge. They couldn't even see the end of the shopping-alley. As soon as his brother stopped, he said another command. "Turn right!"

Ajax complied with his order.

"Okay... Direction to sweets!"

"Sure!" He said but then he immediately froze.

Wait.. Sweets? Didn't they plan to buy breakfast? Wasn't that the only reason? Did Teucer lie?

He wanted to ask but he knew the truth would one find its own way to the top, and that lies don't last long. So he just brushed it off. As long as Teucer's happy, everything is alright. They will buy breakfast either way.

"I didn't eat breakfast because we ran out of cereal... Anthon ate all of them.. Again-" Teucer said while putting some candies in the shopping cart near him. "And... mama hasn't noticed." Teucer pointed his eyes down as soon as he got ahold of another bag of candies, putting it down too.

"Well then... Cereal, way to go!" Ajax said with a big smile on his face. Of course Teucer won't eat anything else for breakfast. Every time, when they ran out of cereal, there was no way that Teucer would eat breakfast. Yes, right, that is Tuecer.

The 'waves' got a little bit too wild as Ajax was running, but more like walking a little bit faster, to make the shopping game more fun.

Teucer turned his head to Ajax, when he realized what was going on. "Come onnn... faster!"

"Your wish is my command, Captain!" Ajax nodded, already speeding up.

"Faster! Faster! Faster!" Teucer was encouraging him a little. He wanted even wilder waves to change his adventure to even harder and he knew his brother would do it.

"Mh.. Hold on! Don't fall off the deck!" Ajax smiled widely.

He nodded, grabbing onto the shopping cart tightly. "We're almost here! Section cereal!" Teucer said enthusiastically.

They turned around the corner, to have the exact straight line in front of them, to the finish also called cereal section. Their game will end here.

"Get ready!" Ajax said after mapping the area in that shopping-alley in front of them. Looks like no one's there, well then. We may begin.

"Three, two, one-" Teucer said and as soon as Ajax started to run, he was already in the sea again on his own boat, this time, probably in some powerful storm, though he was moving by the speed of light.

Ajax was enjoying it too, finding out new ways to make it more interesting for his little brother. "Alright! We're speeding up a little bit, Teucer!"

Teucer just nodded, already looking to the shelves full of cereal boxes.

"Wait! Stop-"

Ajax sharply braked just a few centimeters in front of one person, immediately apologizing, "Woah that was close.. Good job, Teucer! Yeah- sorry for that.. I didn't see you the-"

His eyes widened. No way. T-that cannot be true- No, no, no, no, no.

"Morning, Ajax." The person smiled, though the shopping cart hit him a little, but it was fine. Of course, not everyone can have the exact assumption where to stop after all. So it was no surprise that the cart didn't stop at the place where it was supposed to.

No, I must be dreaming! He is not here, he's not here. He can't be here. Just no. What a great coincidence it would be if he stood here, r-right in front of me-

Teucer pulled the sleeve of Ajax' hoodie, asking him a great question. "You know him?"

"What?" Ajax looked at Teucer. "Oh- yeah, I do..."

It took him a while to gather the courage to answer and even longer to say hi back. It was no surprise, a moment ago, he almost ran through his friend with a shopping cart.

"Ah. This must be Teucer." Zhongli smiled at him, though Teucer just struck a confused expression. So many questions were on his mind, so he said out loud some of them.

"How do you know my name? No- from where you know my big brother? He never mentioned you before-"

"Hm- I see." Zhongli smiled a little bit at these words. Ajax hasn't mentioned it to his family, exactly as they agreed. Great feeling, he is responsible after all.

He thought for a while to say something easy-understandable. After all, he was talking to a kid, which meant he needed to change his vocabulary a little bit.

"Your brother, Ajax, is sitting right next to me in our class. I am.. his classmate."

Ajax smiled awkwardly at Zhongli's response, but it didn't take a long time to switch that smile with meaning; 'I-messed-up-again' to some neutral facial expression.

Teucer just nodded. Of course, pretending to understand, but all the facts he had, were just leading against it.

His brother didn't say anything about his classmates.. Why would his brother not mention his friend? His big brother knows that he loves meeting new people, mainly, when they are Ajax' friends.

Teucer was somehow taking Ajax' friends as another brother, though still, Ajax was his favorite. He crossed his arms, looking mad at his brother mainly for not telling him about his friend, and about his friend, for breaking his game.

"So sorry for standing in your way. I wasn't planning to interrupt your travels."

Finally, this is what Teucer wanted to hear. "Took you a long time..." he mumbled.

"Teucer! Behave decently!"

Ajax stared at his little brother. Just how rude Tuecer was to Zhongli... to that- amazing person who helped him yesterday without any useless words or actions a-and other things. He is- so nice, pretty- no. NO. He's beautiful.. And how he was taking care of him when he was a little bit more drunk. He is perfect-

Ajax stunned. What the hell am I thinking about? He smiled, but brushed it off quickly, trying to think of something else.

One could say that Ajax already forgot about rexlapis. All he could think about was him. Nothing else, just him and he didn't want to admit it.

"Oh, Zhongli. I wanted to ask something.."

Really, Ajax? This is what you managed to say? Oh well- He cut his thoughts off and wanted to slam his head against the table or something, though he remained smiling, blushing from what was happening.

He wanted to bury himself. It was too uncomfortable.. Bad timing, the worst possible situation. Another step to totally ruin their friendship, no?