» Good Idea «

"Tonya! Don't be like that. He's your brother-" Their mom stared at her.

"Oh, come on mom- He already got like ten friends earlier and they all left him and betrayed him-" Tonya started to state the facts. "This one is probably no different. Can't he really learn from his own mistakes?"

"T-"

Tonya cut her words off, continuing. "I don't believe that this one won't betray him-"

Zhongli just sighed, looking into Ajax' eyes. He knew that this was not a good idea. He had so many regrets coming here and breaking the family's well-being.

"I told you this is not a good idea... We've known each other barely for a week now.."

"A WEEK?" Tonya stood up, approaching them.

"A week?! I didn't know you are such a dumb person-"

Ajax was staring at his sister as she was still blabbing something about his past friends, and she walked away from them.

Their mother also joined the conversation and a big quarrel started to take its form.

"So- you're saying that you are one hundred percent sure that THIS man won't betray you? How can you be so sure?!" Tonya didn't stop.

"Zhongli is a nice guy-" Teucer joined them too, defending Zhongli, with Ajax and his mother too.

"SHUT UP, TEUCER! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!"

Tonya yelled at him. You could feel from the tone of her voice that she was probably having a total breakdown, already tired of her oldest brother being tricked over and over again.

"TONYA!"

Their mother was probably already too angry at her, but even after Tonya heard her name, she didn't stop.

Ajax kinda got out of the conflict, now staring at the wall, but Zhongli wasn't feeling quite well. This quarrel was formed only because of him. He is the one who is to blame, not Ajax, nor his mother or even Teucer. It was because of him, at least that's what he thought.

Anthon was just smiling, mostly because he didn't know what they were talking about. He was too small after all and he thought they were playing some kind of loud game.

Zhongli was thinking about leaving, but Ajax made eye contact with him, with the word 'stay' in his eyes at which he nodded.

"Teucer...."

Ajax saw his little brother crying and his feelings were just pure sadness now. How could he not see him crying earlier? Was he that busy staring at the wall?

"Come here..."

Ajax added at which Teucer nodded, starting to walk forward slowly while rubbing his eyes. Big tears were forming in his eyes, flowing down on his red cheeks.

Ajax stretched out their arms widely, planning to hug his little brother. That's what he always did when Teucer was not feeling good, and it was his duty to fulfill, as he was the oldest and also, his and others' support.

But Teucer just walked past him, nearer to Zhongli. Ajax turned around, watching them quietly.

Teucer pulled the sleeve of Zhongli's shirt, which made him realize that he should kneel down. And that's what he did.

Everyone calmed down and watched Teucer rest his head on Zhongli's shoulder, but the silence didn't last long.

"ARE YOU TOTALLY INSANE?!"

Tonya started again, trying to open the conflict. She was having really bad anger issues now mixed with sadness and tiredness. Are really all of them that dumb?!

"He is different." Teucer spoke slowly while sobbing, still resting his head on Zhongli's shoulder.

"Teucer..." Ajax approached them, sitting next to Zhongli, so he could rub Teucer's back to make him feel better. It always worked, so it should work now too.

Their mother was watching this scenery in a silent amazement. She wasn't expecting that outcome. She thought their father, her husband would have to deal with it. But Teucer actually saved everything, with just one gesture of trust. Great feeling...