» Hider «

After the stream ended, Ajax was feeling good, not making any trouble out of losing every game. It was fun after all and that's what matters.

Zhongli just walked away from his room, walking through the hallway. "You are leaving already?" Ajax approached him from behind, following him.

"I can stay if you want to." he said, kneeling down near his backpack.

"Have you had lunch?"

Zhongli shook his head, trying to find something to eat.

"A-and.. You are not feeling hungry?" Ajax asked another question.

He smiled a little bit, answering. "I don't want to trouble you Ajax, I am fine." After these words, he stood up with empty hands, not making a really big deal of it.

"You know that eating is not troubling?" Ajax said, putting hands on his shoulders.

Zhongli avoided eye contact Ajax was trying to make. "Mh.. Maybe.. You are right."

"It's fine. Come with me. We will find something for you in the fridge."

-

"Z-hongli?" Ajax said his name, pulling the sleeve of his shirt, when they were walking to Ajax' room again.

"Yes?"

"I... need to tell you something.. P-promise me you won't.. Leave.."

Zhongli smiled widely, while listening to Ajax, "What is it?"

"No.. Promise me and I will tell you."

Zhongli thought for a while, thinking about every possible solution to what will come next. Then without any hesitation, he agreed, "I promise I won't leave."

Ajax took a deep breath and it took him a while to ask. "I.. Do you mind.. Being around people?"

"Uhm.." He took a deep breath, reconsidering. "well.. Sometimes."

"I should have told you earlier...." he said but it was too late. Zhongli made a promise not to leave, not even having the slightest idea about what will happen.

"I..-" Someone knocked on the main door which cut Ajax' words off. "I may... I guess I've planned a party with... my friends and some people from class.."

"B-but.. It's not that many people." he added as he saw Zhongli's expression.

Zhongli sighed. Why didn't Ajax tell him earlier? Why would he promise something he didn't know about what will come next? There wasn't anything to do now. He made a deal..

"No.. It's fine. I am staying." he tried to smile a little bit.

"You don't have to.."

"But I made a promise."

Ajax nodded, opening the main door when someone knocked again.

"Welcome everyone!" he said out loud with a wide smile on his face.

Zhongli wasn't feeling quite alright as a lot of people walked through the main door.. He should've expected that by 'not many people' he actually meant half of the street. Such a party type of human has its own opinions on the meaning of that word...

Few minutes passed.. Of course, a lot of people were already drunk, walking around like zombies and falling down.

Ajax was doing good. He may have had some wine but he wasn't drunk at all, which was great... At least finally a reliable host