» More To Know «

Walking in the alley now was not as exciting as it was this morning. Kids were playing on the playground, people were racing to get shopping carts sooner than the others and the shops were full of people. Typical work week.

He took out his phone and checked the messages, stopping for a second to write a reply. He somehow managed to plan a meeting this month with CherryBean and he continued walking.

The surroundings of the building have been unrecognizable compared to the one this morning.

It was crowded with people earlier and now there's no one here. Only his neighbours and some people walking on the path. Also the building where he lived was empty from the inside. Somewhere were flowers on the inter floor, but nothing else.

He unlocked the doors to his apartment, taking the backpack off his back. He was smiling widely of how this day was just chaotic and he hadn't really met anyone new.

Should I rest or... should I start the stream...? He asked himself, coming to the kitchen to make some instant noodles.

It was already time for lunch, why not eat first and then try to stream.

Streaming is one of his favorite activities, and when there's no work to do, why not to stream. His chat deserves it, and he deserves a rest and the good vibes too.

After this idea, he put the instant noodles into a pot and poured hot water in it. He came into his room and turned on his computer, already setting up the stream.

He smiled gently when he was finally looking at the screen, already receiving really good memories.

After a while he came to the kitchen to grab the bowl of noodles into his room. He put it down on the table, opening Twitch. Tartaglia was streaming. How unexpected...

He laughed quietly, opening Twitter to announce the stream.

As a faceless streamer, there's no need to take care of anything else than audio and video, but a plan must be stated, at least, in his head.

Scrolling through the ideas after posting his tweet, he could think of many combinations, but he chose a talking stream while playing something, his chat will choose later.

The stream was set up, only one click, and he'll be live. He took out a paper and wrote some things onto it. After he finished, he took a deep breath, pressing F9 to start.

As he expected, the screen was showing 'starting soon' screen. There were a few viewers already waiting for him.

He checked if he and the sound of his desktop were muted. Then he waited.

In the next five minutes, while he was still eating the noodles, his stream was already full of viewers.

I wasn't expecting that... he said after looking at the number of viewers waiting for him to start his stream.

He ate the noodles and put the bowl on the second table.

Oh.. That's.. Too many already, well then. He stated after looking at the monitor, cleared his throat and unmuted himself to say hello to his viewers.

The stream was going smoothly. His chat had a lot of questions and good ideas on what he should play, but he ended up reacting to people caught cheating on stream.

His chat was also sending him videos, the stream itself was just amazing. But then, an hour later, something happened.

His chat was spamming and tagging one streamer, streamer, Zhongli knew personally.

The name of that streamer flowed the whole chat, no other messages were visible.

Zhongli noticed the spam, not really making a big deal of it, until...

"Tartaglia sent 10,000 asking: You aren't taken, or?" His narrator read Tartaglia's donation text.

He stopped the video, saying, "Thank you for 10,000 Tartaglia, I will use it wisely." Then he remained silent for a while, adding, "Please contact me on email or Twitter, I have it in my biography on my page..."

After these words, he clicked on Tartaglia's Twitch stream. The clip of Tartaglia giving him 10,000 was already clipped.

His chat was getting insane. It was full of 'simp' messages and tagging Tartaglia who was still watching his stream.

He muted his microphone along with his desktop and changed the screen to 'be right back'.

The chat was spamming more and more, so he set a cooldown on chat messages to forestall the spam and clicked on the clip, watching it.

He sighed, thinking for a while, shaking his head. Tartaglia was all red when Zhongli's narrator read it all loud.

His chat wasn't different compared to Zhongli's, but Tartaglia's expression as soon as he told him to text him via Twitter or Email, was something else. He giggled and turned it off, smiling widely.

He took a deep breath once again, unmuting himself, said goodbye, thinking if he should host some small accounts.

In the end, he did host a few small streamers and turned his stream off. He was already prepared to sort that donation out. 10,000 is too much, isn't it?

Tartaglia was streaming for a while although his stream didn't last long enough.

After Zhongli turned it off, people from Tartaglia's stream just left, probably wheezing somewhere in the corner of their rooms. At these thoughts, he smiled and went to put a bowl in the kitchen.

His phone rang. He knew who the message was from and he was right.

>> Hello!!

That message from Tartaglia was spreading the feeling of being an excited kid, who just got a new toy. He texted back.

Hi. I told you to write to me, I need to sort one thing out.

>> Hmm? What is it? Are you going to answer my question?

Zhongli sighed, coming straight at point, not answering his question.

No. 10,000 is too much money. Can I get your PayPal so I can send you the sum back?

>> What? No- It's okay! Keep it! It's yours now! You said you will use it wisely.

Right, I did. That's why I want to send you your money back. You need to understand that 10,000 is too much.

>> Mh...

Thanks.

Ajax' hype and excitement while answering him was massive, but when he figured out what the conversation was about, it faded.

In the end, he gave him his PayPal and Zhongli sent him the money back. Ajax tried to text him once again, but he wasn't answering, only reading his messages.

Zhongli got into shower, and after a while he came into his room already getting himself prepared to sleep.

He lay down on the bed, taking the phone and solving something and then, he set his watch to the right time.