Dear reader

Hello, my dear readers.

I was thinking for a long time that I should rewrite this story chapter by chapter.

It would be published as another book going by name:

Two Sides of the Internet [Re-edited]

That is mainly because I would like to keep this one published as well and wouldn't be really happy if new chapters would get mixed with the ones from the original and the first book of TSOT.

So, I would like to ask about your opinion on this thought.

What do you think about this idea of mine?

And ah, yes, before I forget, would you read the re-edited chapters even when knowing what will happen?

If no, then I would dare and warn you to better do so. What if I add something to the story to make it more interesting? Something that could make a new plot and hang on throughout the whole book? New characters, pets, perhaps exact names of teachers.

That is all up on you, all of you.

Please be so kind and share your opinion with me, it would help out a lot if you did.

You may also share your ideas of plots and events, that could happen in the re-edited book, yet, I want to say that as soon as that book gets published, this one may not get updates anymore, but it's true that this is only what I think now. 

What if I simply make up my mind to update this book even after the re-edited one is published?

Times change, humans change and after all, I am just a mere human being.

Take care, see you next time.

With the slightest amount of Mora,

morabroken.