» Rather Forget «

Even though they were not learning, the class was so boring for most of the people, mostly, for Ajax.

Not sure why he was so nervous, not able to focus on anything. Instead of trying to have fun by doing some normal activity like drawing, he took out his phone, really doing everything. From texting people, watching videos to posting tweets.

"Is that really the only thing that can take you out from boredom?"

Ajax nodded, thinking about starting a stream. "Do not." Zhongli said after seeing what Ajax was up to.

"Why not? It's so boring here.." Zhongli stared at him and so did the professor, "Woah- you two are almost the same."

After the professor gave the whole speech about why it is not a good idea about starting a stream at school, Ajax understood, but he really wanted to.

"You'll stream at home.. I may stop by." Ajax looked at him surprised, saying. "Okay! I'm looking forward to it." He was feeling really happy, too excited to stream this evening, waiting for class to end.

The end of school day was approaching slowly but surely. Sitting next to the streamer was not a big win during the breaks, their classmates were going crazy again about Ajax. It could be seen that he wasn't enjoying it too much, already getting a little bit annoyed by people calling him Tartaglia.

As soon as school ended, Ajax left as soon as he could. Zhongli was walking slowly, walking near the other students.

They were searching for him. They were searching for Ajax. No doubt that he left so soon. Those thoughts hit him deeply in his mind.

Suddenly, someone grabbed his wrist, dragging him behind one wall.

It was Ajax, hiding from the crowd he couldn't escape. He was so scared, not even able to move. They were really looking for him everywhere.

"Help me get out of here... please.." his voice cracked as he said that. Zhongli collected all of his thoughts, nodding, mapping all surroundings, already planning the escape. "Zhongli! Come on, hurry up!" Ajax said extremely nervous.

The group was approaching... Zhongli was still trying to make that plan up, but it was late... too late. This is my last chance to not be seen.

"I am so sorry for this." After he said that, he came closer to Zhongli, hugging him tightly, putting his head on his chest, covering his face with Zhongli's coat, to make sure he wouldn't be seen. Zhongli knew this is not helping and it won't help, but he just brushed it off. After all, Ajax was feeling a little bit better.

The group walked by, another one was approaching. "I'm so so sorry..." Ajax' voice cracked again, although he didn't really mind being in that position.

"It's... fine. We should get going."

Ajax nodded, still pinned on his chest, walking forward with him.

They soon approached the gate. When Ajax was feeling a little bit better and safer, he said quietly. "Thank you..."

Zhongli nodded, still walking a little bit farther away from the school.

"You might give a speech to your viewers if you are not feeling safe even while being outside." Zhongli stopped, getting Ajax off him.

"Thank you again...." Ajax whispered, "And you are right, I will..." he added, remaining silent.

"Well then.. I should take my leave. You have fun streaming."

Ajax smiled widely, stepping backwards, "Right! Thanks!" and he walked off, waving at him.

Walking home was usual. Nothing really happened, well.. If we don't count the rain that started when Zhongli was about halfway through. He sighed and started walking really fast.

The entrance to the building was flooded with people. There was no way to get through, only wait.

He was standing there in the rain for a couple of minutes until the entrance was finally empty. He approached the door, finally being in the warm hallways.

That didn't go as planned. He said jokingly after coming into his apartment. He took off the coat, he put it on the hanger and put a towel under it.

He remembered what Ajax said about streaming today, so after getting a nice warm shower he joined.

Ajax was streaming CS:GO and it was kinda interesting.. He was losing and constantly making excuses, about how his teammates are bad in this game.

Zhongli smirked a little bit after getting an idea and turned on his computer.

He knew that Ajax is in his group on Steam, and he knew that he already sent him friend requests several times.

Zhongli accepted it, putting his headphones on and watching Ajax' stream on the second monitor.

Ajax was chilling on his chair, spectating one of the teammates when someone from his viewers asked how many friends he has on Steam.

His response for this question was not much, but he opened the friend-list still. Then he froze, looking at the accepted friend request, completely speechless.

Tartaglia's stream lasted longer than that one yesterday. It looked like he was having so much fun.

Zhongli got his backpack ready for tomorrow while watching his stream. He lay down. When the stream ended, he fell asleep, waking up on the next day.