» Quick Introduction «

Teucer calmed down relatively fast, already saying something to Zhongli and his brother. He was smiling, though Tonya didn't stop. She was still bringing out some bad memories of Ajax' past, but now, everyone was ignoring her.

She realized that after a while and calmed down, apologizing. Her mental state got to normal. Her anger was gone and so was the tiredness. Though, the sadness just got bigger.

"I am so sorry Zhongli, that is your name, right? B-but.. I am worried too much about my brother losing someone else.... and being betrayed once again.."

Zhongli looked up at her, nodding. He knew in what situation she was. Seeing your sibling getting betrayed over and over again and even after that, giving another chance must've been a terrible thing to hear, talk or see.

"I understand your situation, Tonya." He spoke up calmly after a while.

"I know that I cannot be hundred percent sure that something won't happen between us two, after all, there is no friendship nor relationship without misunderstandings. But I promise I will try my best."

Tonya smiled at these words. She wiped tears up her sleeve that were streaming down her face because of that conflict.

"You are a really good talker, you know that?" She added after a while and giggled at her own words realizing that Zhongli was behaving differently than the other ones before him. With that being said, she continued.

"I trust you, please take good care of him."

Zhongli nodded in understanding, at which Tonya smiled even more.

When she calmed down almost totally and she was able to talk about what happened a while ago, she approached them, hugging her oldest brother first, then Teucer, apologizing for what she said earlier.

Their mother was watching them with a wide smile on her face. Teucer actually saved everything, just like his dad would.

The door to their house opened slowly, revealing a figure of an older man.

"Father!" Tonya, Anthon and Teucer said in sync and Ajax just turned around and smiled.

"Hello!"

Their father wasn't even bothering to take out his coat, coming straight to the kitchen. Zhongli could see he was really in a hurry. The type of walk was more like a walking race at the olympics.

"I won't be able to stay today more than fifteen minutes, I've got an important meeting." He approached Ajax' mom, giving her a slight kiss on her cheek before sitting down on a chair between Tonya and mother.

"Well then. Any news?" He was speaking really fast.

"Yes. Ajax found a new friend." Tonya said enthusiastically as their mother stood up to put the food on the table.

"Oh? Is that so? That's great!" He gave a reply and grabbed the cutlery, so he could start eating.

"Yeaahhh- he's also here."

"Huh? Where?" Their father looked around as Ajax' mom was serving lunch at his plate. He finally spotted a new face. "Ah- sorry. I didn't see you there." He laughed.

"Well then, welcome! I hope you will feel good here."

Zhongli thanked, not really wanting to take his time, so he didn't say anything else. It wasn't polite to just speak one across another, so he just saved his questions for another time. After all, the conversation was just rushed. They were talking about completely random things and he left too soon.