» Proof «

"Ah, Teucer… I could have been there a long time ago… if I tried hard enough-" He spit out the words angrily, not being able to control his emotions. He clamped his hands in a fist, nervously hitting the floor under his leg. Yes, as you could guess, he couldn't control that either.

    Nothing was helping and Venti's attitude was making it even worse now with his cheerful personality.

    The worst mixture of nerves, made by someone trying to help, more like absolutely not doing anything to help or making it even worse, only talking with that cheerful tone, which was awkward and sick from Venti, in this case, in the situation Ajax was in now-, and the others laughing and having fun was adding much to it.

    "What about your question?"

    Teucer asked after a few seconds and Ajax snapped out.

    "What questio- oh, right…" He reached for his phone, unlocking it and sending his beautiful question, to the journey to see the light of the world, though he probably regretted it, started typing a new one, this time focused on his comfort streamer, who's camera window was in the left bottom corner, as everyone else including the moderator were in the middle.

    "Do you want to ask something too, Teucer?" Ajax spoke up as he finished writing his second question, this time, with #rexlapis, and he sent it. Teucer just shook his head and his eyes remained on the screen of their TV.

    Venti was talking with the streamers and joking around, meanwhile pinning some of the questions to the 'picked to be asked' space, which appeared on everyone's screen. It doesn't matter if it was the streamer or just a viewer, or Ajax. The questions were pinned, and a lot of them were just getting sorted to that category, chilling at the top of the chat, the space for the questions.

    Venti laughed when he read a really funny question, at least in his opinion. "Guys- I know it's not the time to read the questions but, this one- please- we need to answer this one." He said while still giggling at it.

    "Sure thing, Venti!" CherryBean answered for the others too, and Venti chuckled.

    "The question is~" He trailed off again, tensing the situation. "Is rexlapis actually here? So I can be sure he's not just sitting somewhere in his apartment!"

    With that being said, CherryBean chuckled and stood up, walking off. She went somewhere behind the scenes and as you expected, her hand appeared on rexlapis' shoulder.

    "Does this prove the situation good enough?" She giggled, kneeling down to be seen on the camera and waved.

    She just answered a question without using too many words, well, actually with none, and yes, others agreed that this question was a very good idea to bring up.

    CherryBean wasn't coming back to her seat and she remained near rexlapis, sitting next to him on the armrest of the armchair.

    Venti was looking in the direction where the two of them probably were, and where CherryBean walked off not a long ago. After all, everyone except rexlapis was face-revealed. Then why would someone like CherryBean, the one who used to be on the camera all the time, stay near him, when she got a lot of people to accompany her while sitting on her seat.?

    Though, Venti just brushed it off and continued talking about the topic he cut off because of the question.