» Books «

Yet, the time passed fast and it was already time to ask the ones that were pinned. Ajax was listening to every word. He cannot miss anything rexlapis will say. Even if it is such a simple word as 'hi' or- 'no'.

"ChiefAlchemist and CavalryCaptain, there's a good question for both of you." Venti announced happily, preparing his thumb to un-pin the question when it would be dealt with.

"Are you planning more game plays together? Looks like people reeaaaally enjoy it!"

"We may have planned something. That's all I have to say." ChiefAlchemist stated a fact, but his answer wasn't probably good enough because CavalryCaptain started speaking right after he finished.

"Oh come on chalk-boy! You don't have to hide your plans. Someday they will know- but if you don't want to reveal it, I will not reveal much either, only that in the coming months you can look forward to something!" He finished with an energetic attitude, crossing his fingers together while smiling widely.

"Righttttt~ Thank you for your answer! Moving onto the next one!" Venti un-pinned the question. The next one was for the new duo.

"Xingqiu and Chongyun. Are you, perhaps, planning to write your own book?"

Venti read the question and it disappeared from the pinned by just one click.

"Hm..." Both of them hummed in sync, striking a thinking pose while still sitting on the two armchairs.

The calm one, the one with the light-blue hair remained silent, still thinking and the other one, Xingqiu, opened his mouth.

"I was thinking about writing something." He said after a slight giggle. "Now that you mention it, I just got an idea, thanks!" Xingqiu finished and took out his phone, typing something into it.

Chongyun remained silent and shook his head. Not because he didn't think of anything, but because he is not the one THAT interested in books as the other one, and mainly because the question was already answered by his friend, Xingqiu. And also, taking out a phone during live-stream is not very polite. That was the other reason why he shook his head.

"Rexlapis- there's a LOT of questions about one and the same thing. More like- I will need to deal with it now or our chat will be spammed-" Venti said after a few seconds of looking at the application chat.

"Ah, yes. I noticed." Rexlapis replied, listening to what Venti had to say.

"So- you know about those fanfictions." He started and Ajax focused his eyes on the TV even more, maybe already burning some imaginary hole into its screen.

After Venti heard a hum in agreement, he continued. "And well- how do you feel about it? Does it bother you?"

"To be completely honest. I do not mind fanfictions at the slightest. I actually wasn't aware or, more likely, didn't know of their existence a few months ago." He remained silent for a few seconds, taking a break before he spoke up again. "It is not bothering me at all, when people are not sticking it right under my own eyes with words; Read it written in all caps."

CherryBean was still sitting next to him, listening to what he was saying.

"What do you mean by that? Are you uncomfortable with that?" Venti asked, opening the topic more.

"I've come past some fanfictions while streaming, mainly because my chat or even Twitter pages were flooded by tweets about some kind of ship fanfiction. It was everywhere."

"I was having a really hard time back then. I was, and I still am quite uncomfortable with people shipping me with Cherry here. She was going through rough times too, we were in it together."

He trailed off and CherryBean took an opportunity to say something. After all, this topic was also about her too and her words were strong enough to maybe change this world and not get into that situation again.

"Yes. We were solving it for a LOOOONG time. I wasn't able to stream without getting reminded of it or even open direct messages. Some people took the fanfic too much and brought it to reality. Some of them posted it and were sending us pictures of the two of us, making out and other things."

"I read the whole fanfic which made this whole thing and.." She trailed off too, with disappointment and a wave of sadness. Venti was listening quietly without cutting them off, already un-pinning the question and looked at the next one.

"Simply put. We are not comfortable being shipped. People still can write. It is their imagination, their hobby. We don't want their talent to end, and we wouldn't mind as long as people won't spam it under our noses." Rexlapis spoke up after he realized CherryBean is not going to talk more.

Venti nodded in agreement, again, opening the topic a little bit more, after all, it was also the next question, so he wanted to deal with it now, when the topic is still open.

"Yes, we all remember that drama, but did you know about you being shipped with people you maybe don't even know?" Venti's eyes probably fall on rexlapis as he started speaking again.

"As I said already, I've come across a huge amount of fanfictions. Yes, I am highly aware of that, though I never actually read any of them. My distributor Cherry wrote content from a few of them for me to have a preview at least, so the answer is yes, I know about that."

Venti nodded again, asking again. "And do you maybe know about the one shipping you and one other creator with three million followers? It is the most famous fanfic with your name in it."

"I am not sure." He replied.

So he doesn't know about it. Ajax' eyebrows frowned, but a slight smile appeared on his lips. But that means that rexlapis maybe does not know or is aware of his existence that much. Was that good?

"Oh come on, Lapis- you know which one he meant!"

CherryBean stated in a 'cheerful' tone, putting her hand on his shoulder after taking her phone out of the pocket. After some time, she finally found what she was searching for and showed it to him.

    "Mh.." Rexlapis hummed, not sure for what meaning.

    "I cannot agree with your statement, Venti. I am highly aware of this streamer. Please be more direct next time."

    "I still remember some lines from the book-content that Cherry sent to me not long ago and I am glad that she was the only one who distributed it to me. This fanfiction is not bothering me at all, although it maybe one day will. We cannot see into the future what will happen." After his words, he slightly shrugged.

    CherryBean just let out a laugh and kinda elbowed him, still sitting on the armrest near him.

    Venti was already asking and talking with others and not many questions were that interesting to be asked to the legendary, rexlapis.. That was what Venti said back then in a joke.