HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Despite everything that's happened, I'm actually going to miss this school. Clearing my locker is kinda painful in a way. I can feel my throat closing up.

"So it's true. You're leaving."

Ugh... I know that voice.

"What do you want Audrey?"

I continue removing the books from my locker, refusing to give her the courtesy of my full attention.

"I'm just happy... Now the dance team will be better off. Good riddance. You might be a good dancer but your attitude is toxic and bad for the team."

My attitude? She needs a reality check.

"Wow... do you feel like a big girl now? Standing up to the mean bully?"

I mock as I close my bag.

"Don't mess with us, Gordon!"

Wow... Jeanna's here too.

"Wouldn't dream of-"

I turn to see not just Jeanna standing with them but Erica, front and center.

"What's the matter, Sarah? You look like you've seen a ghost."

So she is finally showing her true colours. That means she probably doesn't know that my parents are filing a case against her. Her parents are trying to negotiate compensation money but Jake and Kiera Gordon aren't people you simply pay off. I guess her parents don't want to tell her that she might be sent to juvie, as she should be.

"I'm just surprised that you would dare show your face in front of me again."

"If anything, you should be grateful that she is even willing to look at your ugly mug."

Jeanna snaps, like a true loyal lap dog.

"Hey! Beat it plastics."

A voice demands. I turn to see Hope with her hands akimbo, glaring at the three in front of me. Behind her, Ryan, Ezra, Oscar, Eliana, Zac, Dez, and even Mike, stand, creating tension. I turn back to face the three with a smug expression.

"What was it you said to me, Erica? I believe it was 'why would anyone want to be friends with garbage like you?' You said you know how to be a horrible person and still keep people by your side, but there's a difference between scaring people into hanging out with you and having friends. You asked Dez and Zac why they stick with me despite everything I do. To be honest, I couldn't tell you either. All I know is that that's what friends do. You are a spoiled, Narcissistic, insecure witch and I can't wait for you to realise how hard Karma's about to hit you."

Obviously, I am referring to the case against her.

"You can pretend to be all high and mighty Sarah but at the end of the day, you're the one leaving."

"Is that supposed to mean you won or something? Are you that stupid? You think because I'm leaving this school you have broken me? Was that your goal? High School's going to end, and you're going to end up alone because no one is going to tolerate your pathetic self. I'm not leaving because you broke me, I'm leaving because you are annoying and reek of desperation which I cannot stand."

She snarls but walks away, realising she can't do anything to me.

"And that's on period."

Hope lets out as Erica and her two puppets walk away. We all laugh and watch them disappear down the hallway.

"Those girls have serious issues."

Ryan lets out.

"Erica! I have your maths homework!"