EPILOGUE

15 years later.

My name is Sarah Beverly Gordon. I am a professional dancer now. I've traveled the world and performed for so many audiences. Let me catch you up on everything I can. It's been 14 years since I graduated highschool. I graduated top of my class and went off to study dance in Barklee. Zaccai didn't pursue dance though, he wanted to be a detective and so he went to study criminology and cyber security in Australia for 4years. We tried the long distance thing but after two years be both agreed that it just wasn't working. The break up was painful but peaceful. After graduating he went to Belgium and did a 2year course on criminal law. As for Dez, he became an overnight star while we were still in our Junior year of highschool and so after we graduated, he went on tour for two years. After his tour, he decided to take a break and go back to school and coincidentally ended up in Barklee too. We managed to catch up and eventually started dating again but I graduated before him and it was my turn to tour the world and perform. We also broke up because of the long distance thing a couple of months after I left and I ended up submerging myself in dance completely. That's how I met my dance partner. He studied dance at NYU. We've won plenty of awards for our duets and have even appeared on various television shows and movies. Ace became and actor after high school, he did a few short course here and there but his main focus was his acting career. Flora may have been his initial motivation but her actually developed a serious passion for it. He's been in over 40 films and stared in 15 of them. Because of him, I ended up being re united with Zac and Dez because he asked as all to be part of one of his films, that was around nine years ago. We all became super close again and haven't lost touch since. As for the rest of the crew, we only recently got reacquainted. Ryan was in the military at some point but now he is a Bio engineer. Eliana is a pediatrician, and got married to Dez. Hope joined the fashion industry, she used to work for my mom but now has her own fashion line. Ezra is a surgeon believe it or not. He's actually a real genius. Mike became a CSI and actually works with Zac. As for Oscar... He's the guy from NYU, my dance and life partner. Yup... I ended up with Oscar. We didn't really speak after highschool and only met 5 years later. I didn't even know he was the Oscar from highschool until two years ago ( we got married six years ago...) So yeah... That everyone I think.

Anyway, today is thanksgiving and it my turn to host so everyone is on there way here.

"Mom! Where are me pink sparkly shoes!"

That's my daughter Adriana.

"There in your closet."

That's my son, her twin brother Lucas. No, I didn't give them matching names. And no... I don't dress them in twin outfits. No hate to people who do that but I find it creepy.

"Are you ready? Zac texted me. They're almost here."

Oscar walks in, buttoning his cufflinks. Is it just me or does anyone else find it really attractive when guys do that?

"Well, all the food is ready, the table is set and most importantly, the kids area has been set up."

I hired extra nanny's today because I need a break. Since I'm not really working anymore, I'm with my children 20/7.

"Great!"

"Now we just have to wait for everyone to arrive"

"Dez said he might be late but he'll definitely be here."

"That's odd. Dez is never late"

In fact, most of the time he is early.

"Yeah well Rosa is rejecting every outfit she tries on and Levi says he doesn't want to come because he'll get bored"

Rosa and Levi are Eli and Eliana's daughter and son. Levi is 11 and Rosa is five.

"I can't really blame Levi... There are no kids his age. And wardrobe crisis is a real issue."