To Devoe .... cheers

"To taking down Devoe cheers"   "cheers" members of team flash were at the west house celebrating another win and the birth of baby Jenna the newest member of the west family.suddenly there was a knock on the door, Barry opened it and was face to face with a girl who just entered the house without Barry's permission "this house is bitching" said the mysterious girl everyone was just looking at the girl like she was crazy "who are you" Barry asked "am Nora,,Nora west-allen am your daughter from the future"answered the girl " my daughter from the future"Barry asked "anyone need a refill"asked Cisco going to the kitchen to refill his glass " uncle Cisco always cutting the tension with a joke" said Nora "wait you know who we are"asked Caitlin "yes i know who all of you are  you are my  aunt Caitlin Snow, uncle Cisco Ramon  best uncle ever,Ralph Dibny,uncle Harry Wells, uncle Warry West,Papa Joe west,Mama Cecil West , finally little aunt Jenna you are so cute".

"Ok stop why are you here" Barry asked.
When Barry asked the question Nora's behavior changed she looked sad and afraid  everyone in the room noticed the change and was quite waiting for Nora to answer the question.

"Some one is trying to kill me and my family, so I ran away and i have been hiding here in the past making sure i don't change anything too much so that he doesn't find me, but i made a big big mistake last night when i was trying to help you destroy the Starlabs satellite last night" Nora answered

"With that big change to the timeline he will surely notice and come here for me"Nora continued

"Who is this guy ,the one who is hunting you down" asked Iris

"he is only known as Godspeed, we don't know how he got his powers or where he came from, but he is fast way faster than me ,he is also smart and cunning"answered Nora

"All right stop how do we even know you are my daughter" asked Barry

"If we take her back to Starlabs I can do a DNA test to determine if she's telling the truth" said Caitlin.

So it was decided to go to Starlabs to run some tests on Nora inorder to verify her story .