The Nursery

(THE FUTURE 2043)

Mean while in the future inside the starlabs nursery/playground (it was built when Nora was born so that she could have a safe place to play and sleep when everyone was working in the cortex, it's the most secure place in  all of starlabs)

A teenage boy was seated on the floor playing with two kids who were about 10 years old a boy and a girl, suddenly a female speedster entered the nursery , after removing her mask it revealed a teenage girl.

"Hey Henly look Dawn is here"said the young girl to the young boy.The kids stood up and hugged the speedster known as Dawn.
"We missed you" said the kids at the same time.
"I missed you too"said Dawn.Then the teenage boy stood up and gave Dawn a hug.
"Hi Don I missed you so much"said Dawn to the teenage boy.
"I know twin link remember" said Don.

Dawn got down on her knees hugged the young kids again then she gave them lollipops."hey guys go play with Dad in the cortex ok"Dawn told the kids.

Henly and Hannah went to the cortex to play with their father leaving Don and Dawn alone in the nursery.

"So what happened" Don asked
"I didn't find him I checked and re-checked every place we thought he could be hiding in but nothing, it's just like he just fell off the surface of the earth" answered Dawn.
"Just like Nora" said Don.
"Do you think he's traveling in time"asked Dawn.

But before Don could answer Dawn's question they were transported into the speedforce.