Bored

(THE PAST 2018)

Just a few days after catching Fireball team flash had also captured another meta from the future who could control metals and when they questioned him he Said he was supposed to kill XS inorder to go home.

It had been a week after capturing Magneto as Cisco had named him, and there had been no new crimes for the team to solve,and Cisco was getting bored.Cisco was just spinning in his chair while Barry and Caitlin were playing a game called doctor and Caitlin was being whopped by Barry."That isn't even anatomically correct" said Caitlin angrily after losing another game.

"Guys am getting bored,where the hell are all the bad metas"complained Cisco.
"You are right am also getting bore" said Barry agreeing with Cisco.
"Hey don't jinx it"said Caitlin.
"I have a great idea, how about a night out you know the three of us the OG team flash"said Cisco smiling.
"Yeah that's a good idea, what do you say Cait"said Barry looking at Caitlin,but before she could answer the alarms in starlabs started going crazy.
"I told you not to jinx it"said Caitlin running to the computers.
"What is it?"asked Barry after changing into his suit.

"Ahhh you are not gonna believe this it's a speedster and he is calling himself Shockwave" answered Cisco.
"Man I hate speedsters"commented Caitlin.

"Ok am going call Nora have her meet me there" said Barry running to the crime scene.