Fire Ball

Nora has been staying in the past for about a month helping her father and team flash catch metas while also trying to stay hidden from Godspeed.

Flash and XS were trying to catch a meta with pyrokinetic powers who could turn her whole body into flames the meta was relentlessly throwing fireballs at them.

"Hey Cisco a little help please"flash said through the comms.
"You should create a vortex a round her that should suck the air out thereby snuffing out the fire" said Harry.

Flash and XS started to run around the meta in opposite directions successfully defeating the meta.XS cuffed her with the meta cuffs and brought her to starlabs.

Once at starlabs Cisco and Caitlin took samples from the meta inorder to identify her.
But to everyone's surprise Cisco couldn't find her anywhere using facial recognition.

"Hey guys I can't find her info anywhere in the world there's literally no information on her anywhere"Cisco said.

Everyone rushed to the cortex  except Caitlin ,to talk to Cisco.
"That's not possible in this day and age almost every one has some sort of info somewhere"said Ralph
"Maybe she destroyed her info on purpose"said Iris.

While they were busy discussing this Harry was deep in thought."what's on your mind Harry"Nora asked

Everyone's attention was turned to Harry"what if the meta is not from this earth "Harry said , "Or she could be fr.."Barry started to speak"from the future"Caitlin finished for him.

"I have finished the DNA analysis and I have found a match but you are not gonna believe who it is"continued Caitlin.
"Who is the match"asked Harry
"Meet Sue Storm 5 years old born in 2014 currently living in New York with her parents and brother John"Caitlin said pulling up the girl's profile on the monitors.

"I bet she's from another earth"said Cisco.
"No she's from the future"argued Harry.
"Ahh no she's not a speedster so she can't travel through time"said Cisco , while Cisco and Harry bickering and everyone was busy watching them Nora had a distant look in her eyes , Iris noticed this "hey Nora what's wrong"Iris asked

"I Know who she is" Nora begun speaking.