Dad Stop!

When the develish speedsters arrived in the cortex , team flash was shocked to see them , upon seeing the speedsters Caitlin quickly turned into Killer frost , after a few seconds there was crackle of lightning and it was the flash and he had murder in his eyes and was heading straight for the devilish speedsters,but the black devilish speedster said something that  shocked him and made him crash into the computers.

"Dad stop!" Deathspeed said in a normal girl's voice.

Barry was so focused on getting the two speedsters a way from his friends that he was so shocked by what the black clad speedster said that he lost focus and crashed into the computers of the cortex.

After Barry's crash there was total silence in the cortex because nobody knew what to say , of all the things the black speedster could have said no one thought that 'dad stop' could be it.

Team flash was double shocked when the two speedsters started vibrating and the fire from there skulls covered their entire bodies, when the fire died down it revealed two teenage kids  a boy and a girl.

When Barry got up he was so confused, instead of two devilish speedsters he saw two teenage kids .

"What's going on!"Barry asked

"Speed demon and Deathspeed just like shape shifted into teenage kids"answered cisco looking between Barry and the kids.

"Why did you say 'dad stop' to me" asked Barry looking at the kids.

"Because you are my.......our father"answered the teenage girl.

When they heard this they all looked at Nora who did not say anything.

"My name is Don allen and this is my twin sister Dawn"said the teenage boy looking at the team.

"Well if you are being technical it's Snow-allen"said the teenage girl.

Everyone just looked at the kids lost in thought.

'Snow-allen' thought Barry feeling excited and afraid at the same time.

'Snow-allen' thought Frost feeling happy and uncomfortable at the same time.

'Snow-allen' thought Cisco a big smile on his face.

'Snow-allen' thought Iris abit jealous at the thought of Barry having kids with Caitlin.

Shaking his head Harry was the first to snap out of his thoughts.

"What are you saying?"asked Harry looking at the kids.

The question snapped everyone from their thoughts.

"We are twins Dawn and Don Snow-allen"started Dawn

"Our parents are Barry allen and Caitlin snow"finished Don

"So I guess you  are gonna need some proof?"asked Dawn

Everyone just nodded but when they turned to frost she just stood there not moving Barry went to her and started shaking her.

"Hey frost are you ok?"asked Barry

"Yeah I'm fine I will get caity for you"answered Frost turning into Caitlin.

When Caitlin took control she went straight yo the med bay,she returned with needles, some swabs and 4 test tubes on a tray.

"I'm gonna need a swab sample from you , to determine if you are ............our kids"Caitlin said looking at the kids.

"The blood sample ?"inquired Dawn looking at the needles.

"To make sure you are in good health"answered Caitlin.

Don and Dawn opened their mouths so that Caitlin could get the swab sample after she was done with the kids she took one from herself  and another from Barry, after putting the samples into the machine she returned to the cortex.

"This might hurt a bit" said Caitlin to the kids, when she was about to take the blood sample.

"It's ok , growing up with a mother who is also a doctor"started Don.

"You get used to it"finished Dawn nonchalantly.

Looking up Caitlin smiled fondly at the kids before taking their blood, Caitlin placed the blood samples into test tubes before wrapping a band  aid on the spot where she had jabbed the kids.

They waited in silence as the machines processed the samples.

Everyone watched the kids with curiosity trying to decipher them.
After a while the kids got tired of the deafening silence.

"You know this would go faster if you just ask  Nora who we are"said Dawn.

Everyone looked at Nora but she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Or we can just ask Gideon"said Don

"How will we know Gideon is telling the truth "asked Barry.

"Well for one you created her"said Don.

"So why wouldn't she be telling the truth"finished Dawn while taking a small cube and placed it on the table and pressed a button on her gauntlet turning the device on causing it to emit a blue light in the form of a lady.

"Gideon"said Dawn

"Yes ma'am"replied the AI

"Please tell these people who we are"said Dawn

"Who we really are"finished Don emphasising on the last part.

"Are you sure sir, ma'am?"asked Gideon

"Affirmative" said the twins in unison.

"Very well,you are Dawn Kara Ocean Cassie Rita snow-allen twin sister of Don Oliver Harry Miracle Randy Snow-allen,the twin daughter and son of Bartholomew Henly Allen and Dr Caitlin Elizabeth Allen also known as as Hellfrost or Killer Frost formally known as Dr Caitlin Elizabeth Snow.You are currently 19 years old, your powers include. time travel, accelerated healing and perception, energy absorption, energy manipulation, energy sharing,inter dimetional travel, quantum tunneling,speed force connection,speed mirage generation, super human agility,speed, stamina, durability, momentum, strength, cryokinesis, freeze breath,ice manipulation and cold immunity"listed Gideon as everyone stared at the AI with their mouths open wide.

"You are typically referred to as the tornado twins, being the only speedsters ever to be born with both speed and cold powers.This makes you the Dawn and Don snow-allen the most powerful speedsters ever to exist in history, until you are surpassed by your younger siblings"finished Gideon.

Everyone looked back and forth between Gideon and the twins.They couldn't believe it these kids only 19  years old are the most powerful speedsters in history.

"We told you"said the twins in unison.

"No"replied Barry

"What do you mean no"asked Don looking at his Barry.

"Gideon just explained to you who we are"said Dawn.

"I know but I just want to see the DNA test to confirm it"said Barry.

"Don't worry we get it you guys are scientist , well most of you anyway"started Don.

"You guys need proof solid evidence and we get it"finished Dawn.

Suddenly a machine started to beep startling everyone.Caitlin quickly ran over to the med bay to check for the results.

Her eyes scanned the paper reading the information, Barry walked towards her,she then abruptly stopped reading the paper and looked up at Barry with wide eyes.

"So, is it true?"Barry asked her.

"Yeah, they are our children "Caitlin said looking at the twins.Caitlin couldn't help but smile as she looked at her kids.

................................................................................................................................................

How many of you figured out that the devilish speedsters were Barry and Caitlin's kids?

What do you think of the twins?

What kind of relationship should the twins have with Nora?