What's Going On ?

One week after the death of Shockwave Cisco and Caitlin were at jitters for breakfast they were just waiting for the West-allen family to arrive.

Cisco and Caitlin sat down at their usual spot to wait for the West-allen's.After about 15 minutes Barry, Iris,Nora,Joe,Cecil and the baby arrived.

Caitlin's heart stung when she saw Barry interact with Nora and had his arm wrapped around Iris's waist.Coming to terms with the fact that Nora was proof that Iris and Barry will always be together was really hard for Caitlin.

"Hey guys you made it"greeted Barry as they approached.

"We beat you by 45 minutes Barry,the so called fastest man alive"Cisco mocked.

"I am the fastest man alive,I just have the slowest family alive"Barry said while laughing at his wife.

"Dad is right mom, you take forever to get ready"Nora whined.looking at her mom.

"Guys I took like 20 minutes to get ready"Iris pointed out.

"That's fast for normal humans"Caitlin said agreeing with Iris.

"Thank you Caitlin"Iris said pleased to have someone's support.

"Well let's order some food cause am starving"said Barry.

"Me too"Nora agreed.

After breakfast they all went back to starlabs except Joe and Cecil who had to get to work.

                   [Some time later]

Different kinds of alarms started going off at the same time.

"Cisco what's going on" asked Barry while looking at the monitors.
Cisco went to his desk and started frantically trying at his computer.

"Ahh we have multiple alarms going off at once,the breach detector alarm,fire alarms all over the city, speedforce detection alarm and the meta-human alert "Cisco said looking at the team .

"Why are all those alarms going off at the same time?"asked Caitlin.

"I don't know, but look I think the meta is a speedster see how he is appearing and disappearing all over the city at the same time ,I bet he is the one causing all those fire alarms"Cisco answered pointing at the monitors.

"May be it's Godspeed"said Ralph.

"No I don't think so,look at the amount of speedforce, it's way higher for Godspeed,I think it's multiple speedsters"said Harry.

"It's them they are here for Godspeed not me"said Nora.

"Them you mean the devilish speedsters"asked Caitlin looking at Nora.

"Yes aunt Caitlin"Nora answered with relief written on her face.

"We have to stop them"Barry said suddenly.

"What?"Nora asked shocked by what her father said.
"Dad this is like killing two birds with one stone,the devilish speedsters aren't after me and they can take care of Godspeed for us,which means no more future metas"Nora said looking at her father.

"I am with Nora on this one Barry this means that Godspeed will no longer be able to manipulate the timeline"Ralph said agreeing with Nora.

"I agree with Nora too"said Iris.

"Guys look they are destroying the city,we fires all over the city if we don't stop them now alot of people can be killed"Barry yelled at the team while pointing at the monitors which showed buildings on fire and people running frantically for their lives.They all nodded.

"Fine! what's the plan"Nora asked.

"You and Frost go take care of the fires, Ralph and Cisco help rescue people,I will go stop the fight between Godspeed and the devilish speedsters Iris and Harry will monitor our vitals from here "said Barry flashing into his suit.

"Barry take me with you,I can help you fight the speedsters you know I have cold powers the natural weakness of speedsters"said Caitlin while turning into Killer Frost.

"No Cait...Frost you might get hurt.I can't live with myself if you get hurt"said Barry looking at Frost.

"Hahaha come on Flash what do you take me for?some damsel in distress"asked Frost sassy.

Barry was hesitant to take Frost with him because he did not want her to get hurt but he agreed reluctantly.

Nora flashed to stop the fires while Cisco and Ralph used Cisco's breach to go help get people to safety while Barry picked  Frost up bridal style and flashed to the fight.

When Vibe, Elongated man and XS arrived at the waterfront they found chaos.People running in different directions,cars blocking roads and buildings on fire.

XS started going building to building putting out fires while Vibe was breaching falling debris from buildings so it won't smash people, Elongated man was getting people off
the streets.

Vibe saw a flash of red lightning,"guys did you see that?he asked through the comms .

"See what?"asked Elongated man.

"I thought I saw a flash of red lightning"answered Cisco.

"I saw it too uncle Cisco am gonna follow it"answered XS.

XS started following the lightning to a building,but what she saw shocked her and it did not make any sense to her.
She saw the red devilish speedster getting people to safety out of buildings and putting out fires.

"Guys you are not gonna believe this but I found Speed demon"XS said

"XS you have to get out of there"said Harry through the comms .

"No look he is saving people and putting fires out"XS said while turning her suit camera on.

At starlabs Harry and Iris watched as the red devilish speedster was putting out fires from building to building,XS was just following behind not believing her own eyes.

Within seconds all the fires at the waterfront were put out,then the red devilish speedster was gone heading towards uptown central City,XS just kept following behind.