First kiss[Second kiss]

Everyone one was at star labs.To day had been a slow boring day because there had no crimes or meta attacks.

Team flash was just chilling in the kitchen drinking and eating all sorts of baked foods that were baked by Caitlin.

"Hey Caitlin this is delicious, what is it?"asked Raplh, stuffing his face with cake.

"That's a cake called Bara brith originally from the UK"said Caitlin answering Ralph's question.

"Mmmmh this is so good"said Dawn savoring the taste."These crostata is so good"said Dawn with her eyes closed.

"Yeah mom this is really delicious"said Don agreeing with his twin.

"Thanks guys"said Caitlin feeling happy.

"The kids are right cait,this is perfect just like you"said barry complimanting Caitlin, who was turning pink because of Barry's compliment.

                          +INSIDE CAITLIN'S HEAD+

FROST:' You are turning pink and blushing too'.mocked Frost

CAITLIN:'Hey shut up, it's just that me and him are supposed to have kids together and when he says things like that it just melts my heart you know'.

FROST:I know how you feel caity it's a good thing I have a frozen heart.

CAITLIN:'A frozen heart my ass,you can't fool me frost,you have been in love with Barry since forever,I mean you didn't even have a choice'.

FROST:'You are right ever since I emerged you already liked him,so I just projected your feelings on me'.

CAITLIN:'Frost can you take over for some time I don't want everyone to see me blushing'.

FROST:'You got it caity'.

Caitlin turned into frost  and was met with everyone looking at her weirdly.

"What are you looking at?"asked Frost.

"You,you just stood there like you were frozen"replied cisco.

"We told you that's because mom was talking to mommy"Dawn answered for Frost.

"Frost why did cait give you control?"asked Barry curiously.

"That's none of your business Flash"replied Frost sassy.

"Can I talk to her?"asked Barry looking frost in the eyes.

"Nope you are stuck with me flash"replied flash.

Dawn and Don were just smiling at this exchange between their parents.

All of a sudden alarms started going off.

"Thank God I thought today will end being boring"said Cisco.

""Seriously"said Barry looking at Cisco while they were running to the cortex.

"What's going on"asked Harry looking at Cisco who was busy at the computers.

"It's radiation,there is arise in radiation at the park, it's a meta he is emitting the radiation"answered Cisco.

"Alright suit up"said Barry.

"We already have"said the twins stopping in front of Barry in there super suits together with Nora.

"Nope you guys are staying here"said Barry to his kids who looked disappointed.

"But dad"started Nora

"No buts Nora stay here"ordered Barry.

"Fine"replied the three kids.

Barry flashed to the park while Cisco, Frost and Ralph used Cisco's breach.