Dawn was furious

There was a comfortable silence in the cortex as everyone absorbed what the twins had said but it was short lived as the alarms started going off.

"Now what?"Nora asked.As Cisco run to the computer.

"Ok looks like a speedster"said Cisco after hacking central city's security cameras.

"Who the frack is that?"asked Cisco looking at the monitors.

"That's definitely a new player"said Harry looking at the kids.

"That's Runner"answered Nora looking at the team.

"So she is from the future too?"asked Iris.

"Yes mom"confirmed Nora.

"The Runner,please tell me  I did not name her, that's just as bad as A-Train from that B movie I watched"said Cisco with a horrified look on his face.

"No uncle Cisco you did not, she named herself"answered the twins in unison.

While they were busy discussing this the speedster had entered starlabs,her body was covered in  a blue aura made of lightning bolts that darted in every direction.

The speedster was heading for Nora but she managed to move out of the way.

The speedster was now holding Caitlin who was unable to turn into killer frost because of the weird blue aura the speedster was producing.

"Who the hell are you?"asked Barry who was in his flash suit.

"Your worst nightmare Flash"replied Runner in a dark voice.

The Runner carried Caitlin running away from the team . Flash followed them immediately.

While the whole encounter was happening Don, Dawn and Nora just stood there  without doing anything , Nora had tears running down her face while the twins had a blank expression on their faces.

In less than 10 seconds after Runner had left with Caitlin she was back carring Caitlin and a beaten up flash.

"Flash you Will not be at my level until 2035 and now I will make sure that you can never reach that level"said Runner in a dark voice.

The Runner started vibrating her hand to destroy Caitlin and Barry's hearts.

The whole team didn't know what to do because all their speedsters were frozen.

              {In side Don and Dawn's head}.

They were remembering the incident that happened a few months ago.

"I told you" said Godspeed looking at Nora,Dawn and Don "I'd make you suffer,just like I did"said Godspeed.

The twins saw Godspeed holding a knife against Caitlin's back.The knife was slowly penetrating through.

"NO!!!"Don and Dawn screamed at the top of their lungs as they watched in horror as the knife kept going through their mother's back.

"No no no no no no this can't be happening again,no we can't let this happen not again not ever!!"screamed the twins coming back to reality.

When they were fully back to reality the twins saw Runner holding Caitlin and she was about to phase her hand into her chest.

"STOP!!"yelled Don.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!"continued Dawn.

Dawn started running and she grabbed The Runner with her out of starlabs.Dawn was full of anger and hatred.

They started fighting at extreme speeds.Dawn had split into two and was hitting Runner with extreme fury.

Runner was running on buildings chased by the two Dawns ,widows on buildings were falling apart due to their speed with lightning flickering endlessly.