In to the speedforce

"Hello Dawn, Hello Don"the speedforce greeted them,"Why are we here"Dawn asked.
"I have a mission for you"said the speedforce.
"If it does not involve Godspeed then forget it "answered Don."Yeah Don is right we won't do anything for you until you tell us where Godspeed is and how to find him"Dawn said agreeing with her brother.
"If you want to find Godspeed then you have to take this mission, Godspeed has been travelling between 2043 and 2018 a lot this past weeks, he has been bringing people from 2043 to 2018 to kill Nora west-allen,as you both know changing things in the past changes the timeline and I can't allow that to continue that's why I need you two to go to 2018 and stop Godspeed before he changes or destroys the timeline for good.But first you have to capture Godspeed's recent recruit, he's real name is Pietro maximo but is being widely known as Shockwave in 2018 . Godspeed gave Pietro speedster powers,you have to stop him before the timeline is destroyed and through him you can find Godspeed"said the speedforce explaining the situation to the twins.

Don and Dawn looked at each other then nodded their heads,"fine we will do it but we may need your help this time around"said Don.
"Don is right we will need your help as you know Godspeed has been escaping us this whole time"said Dawn agreeing with Don.

"Don't worry kids if you need help you know where to find me,also I know that this mission is personal for you guys you have to be careful"said the speedforce.

Dawn and Don thanked the speedforce and where about to leave when the speedforce stopped them.

"I Know it's against the rules but I will make an exception for you,when you are in 2018 you may interact with your parents and all you extended family but you must not disclose alot of future information or events you must also bring Nora back when the mission is complete"said the speedforce.

Don and Dawn where shocked by what the speedforce told them, since they have been working for the speedforce it had never broken or bent it's rules even for a mission.

"Why"Dawn asked
"Just think of it as a gift,you get to see you parents before the incident,you get to see your mom walking again and awake not unconscious"said the speedforce.

Dawn and Don's faces dropped as sadness covered their faces remembering what happened only a few months ago,but before they could go deeper into their sad journey down memory lane, Dawn interrupted by asking the speedforce a question "do we get to see them fall in love"
"No that happened much later not in 2018"answered the speedforce.
"You have to go now but what are you going to tell you father"asked the speedforce.

"Uhh nothing like always you know its called time travel for a reason,1 minute we are gone the next we are back and no one is the wiser" answered Don.

"I think this mission is gonna be different than all your previous missions"the speedforce said then it wished them good luck.

Dawn and Don were gone in an instant ready for their next mission.