Date Night

[March 15 2025]

     {Caitlin's apartment 6 pm}

The house was a mess because Caitlin Snow couldn't decide on what to wear.She sat down on her bed.

"Ok this is crazy,I can't possibly do this."she said to herself , thinking this date with Barry might be the stupidest idea ever.

Suddenly her eyes landed on the clock that said 6:00pm.

"Oh my God, it's 6pm I have to get ready"she said while running to her closet taking everything out and dumping it on her bed.

"No,I look fat in this,No it's not my colour, yuck Barry hates this colour,God I look uptight in this"she said frantically changing clothes in front of a mirror pulling out  each dress and looking at it on herself rejecting each one for some reason.She maybe a mature woman with multiple phD's but at this moment she was no better than a teenage girl who was going on a first date with her crush.

"Oh God I'm a mess"she said sitting down.She was not even done taking a breath when she felt something different it was a familiar feeling but it scared her.

"Oh no no no not now, not now pleaseeee "she tried to control her transformation as the temperature of the room started to go down,she closed her eyes, closed her fists tightly hoping to get control but it was too late.

When she opened her eyes it was frost that opened them,Frost looked around the room only to find it messy.

Frost was standing in front of the mirror in pink bathrobe, that of course was a complete ridicule to her.

"What was she doing playing dress up"she said grabbing a t-shirt and a pair of black trousers putting them on before walking out into the living room, examining it because it was strange that she was out and there was no  trouble around after her examination of the house she concluded that there was indeed no trouble at all.

"Finally out with no drama or danger to handle"she smirked sitting on the sofa grabbing the tv remote but before she could turn the tv on  the door bell rung.

"And here I thought I was free"she grunted,but then got up to see who it was that she was going to fight with,it was obvious because nobody visits Caitlin.

She looked through the peep hole and saw Barry,she gave herself a wicked smile and opened the door.

Barry turned around when the door opened.

"Hey Cait........."Barry was saying but words evaporated in thin air when he saw the wickedly smiling Frost.

"Expecting someone?"asked Frost with a smug look on her face.

"Frost"said Barry more to himself than her.

Her eyes traced him,his perfectly shaped hair,the flower in his hand,the wrinkle free shirt he was wearing with dress trousers,she smiled and snatched the rose 🌹 out of his hand.

"So that's why the house is a mess and I'm out"she said while laughing going inside.

"What do you mean?"asked Barry following her inside.

"She must have been crazy nervous to draw me out"said frost playing with the flower petals.

"She was nervous"said Barry looking at her and then the house which was a mess.

Frost rolled her eyes ."what do I know Flash I'm just an alter ego with powers and a common sense right?"said Frost plastering a smile on her face.

"So date night was a bust"she continued.she stood up giving him back the flower."she will call you when she is in control"said frost turning around.