Sort of Died

Slowly the temperature in the room began to drop drastically.Caitlin began to walk towards the outer rim of the speedlab track.

Running around the track,yhe twins began to propel themselves faster, watching as the twins lightning began yo pick up and bounce across the walls,the team watched as the twins's figures vanished from the naked eye.

Suddenly the deafening sound of glass shattering encased the speedlab.The glass walls of the track above shattered from the twins's speed.

Caitlin who was standing close to the glass walls raised her arms trying in a futile effort to protect her self from the falling glass shards.

Don and Dawn watched in slow motion as the gly shards were falling towards their mother.

The twins leaped into action,Don pulling Caitlin out of harm's way while Dawn was catching all the glass shards that were in the air.

Coming to a stop the twins looked at the team with lopsided grins on their faces.

"Told yah"said the smiling cockily looking at the team with piercing ice blue eyes and hair as white as snow.

"That was........"began Cisco looking at the kids in shock.

"AWESOME!!!"screamed Cisco and Ralph in unison.Bouncing in excitement disregarding the fact that the glass walls of the speedlab track were destroyed.

"Oh hohoho you gotta show me how you did that"said cisco joyfully.

"Dawn,Don your hair, your eyes"said Caitlin looking at her kids in awe.

"Oh yeah that happens when we use our inner frost powers"said Dawn as her's and Don's hair and eyes turned back to normal.

"How fast were they going"asked Joe.

"Mach 44"replied Harry.

"That's faster than any speedster we have ever encountered"said Caitlin looking at the twins.

"Which makes them the fastest speedsters alive"said Ralph looking at the twins.

"For now"said Don.

"What do you my for now"asked Iris.

"Well in the future's future Hannah and Henry are the fastest"replied Dawn looking at the team.

"I'm gonna need to give you a check up to make sure you are ok"said Caitlin going into doctor mode.

"Alright"replied the kids walking to the bed in the corner of the speedlab.The twins started vibrating removing their super suits leaving them in their normal clothes.

"Your vitals are amazing everything seems to be fine, overall I would say you are in perfect health"said Caitlin after she finished the check up.

After Caitlin finished the check up everyone went back to the cirtex.

"Hey Don how come your lightning is blue and yellow now but ut was red and black when you were fighting Godspeed?"asked cisco since he wanted to know what the deal was with the twins's lightning colours.

"Our lightning colours are normally blue and yellow"answered Don.

"It only changes black and red when we are Deathspeed and Speed demon"finished Dawn.

"Why do you lightning colours change when you are Speed demon and Deathspeed"asked Harry looking at the kids.

"Our lightning colours change because the speedforce gives us other powers"replied Dawn.

"What powers?"asked Caitlin looking at her kids.

"Ah.....ah..the power to suck the life out of someone"Don said really fast.