Just the 4 of us

[CENTRAL CITY]

Caitlin paced back and forth in the cortex.

'where are they'she thought as she looked at her watch for the 100th time.

Suddenly a gust of wind brought Caitlin out of her thoughts.

"There you are"signed Caitlin in relief."what took you guys so long?"she asked.As they turned around to face her

Looking at her son Caitlin's jaw dropped.His face was red and there was a trail of blood leading to his mouth.

"OH MY GOD"gasped Caitlin."What happened to your face"she asked in concern as she began inspecting her son's face for the damage done.

"Oliver"the three speedsters replied in sync.

"He did this to you"asked Caitlin incredulously."I'm gonna kill him"said Caitlin turning into Killer Frost.

"Hey mommy it's okay,we were just sparring and he hit me with a metal rod,but I won in the end"said Don trying calm his mommy down.

"You won against Oliver?"asked Frost with a pride in her voice.

"He sure did"said Dawn a smile on her face.

"Oh you are amazing"said Frost giving Don a hug."Ok go clean up your face we will leave for the mall soon"said Frost breaking the hug.

When Frost turned around she found Dawn pouting.

"What's with you?"asked Frost.

"I need a hug too"said Dawn in baby voice.

"Awww that's so cute come here"said Frost giving Dawn a hug.

Barry shock his head he couldn't help but smile at his family.

                       √THE MALL√

Barry, Caitlin and the twins walked in central city mall,Don and Dawn began walking in stores.They went into different clothing stores were Don and Dawn bought alot of jeans and jackets in Killer Frost's sense of style.

"So you got your sense in style from Frost?"asked Caitlin.

"Yeah"replied the twins in unison.

While Caitlin and Barry were paying for the clothes,Don and Dawn went browsing.

"A hoverboard!"yelled the kids in unison.

"Can we get two?"asked Dawn running towards it.

"Oh no"said Caitlin sternly.

"Please mum pleaseeeeee"pleaded the twins looking at their mum.

Barry just looked at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?They are speedsters with ice powers what are they gonna do with a hoverboard?"whisper shouted Caitlin towards Barry.

"I don't know hover around the lab"said Barry, making Caitlin's mind run wild with images of Don and Dawn speeding through the lab on a hoverboard before crashing into things.

"No"said Caitlin shaking her head.

"Come on Cait,how can you say no to those faces?"asked Barry pointing to Don and Dawn who were making cute puppy dog eyes.

Looking at their cute puppy dog faces Caitlin couldn't resist.

"Fine"sighed Caitlin making the twins hi-five each other in success.

"If I go broke I blame you"Caitlin said pointing a finger at Barry while making her way to the cashier with Dawn carrying a red hoverboard while Don had a blue one.