You will be known as Shockwave

One week later in an abandoned Warehouse in the middle of central city, a speedforce portal opened and two figures came from it one was covered with white lighting and the other wore black pants and an orange t-shirt.

"Where the hell am I?"the t-shirt clad person asked feat evident in his voice.
"Central City"the lightning man answered.
The t-shirt clad man moved to the window and was shocked to see how different everything looked.
"Are you sure this is central city"he asked"because it looks so different"he continued.
"This is central city, Pietro just in the past the year is 2018"the lightning man answered looking at the man he called Pietro.
"Why did you bring me here"Pietro asked.
"In order for you to get home you have to bring me the head of a speedster called XS"the lightning man answered.
"How the hell am I supposed to do that"Pietro asked.But instead of answering him the lightning man injected him with some sort of serum , Pietro dropped down screaming in pain the lightning man started to run around him then he blasted Pietro with lightning from his hands.

After a few minutes Pietro stood up"what did you do to me"he asked
"I made you into a God"the lightning man answered"now run".

When Pietro started running he discovered that he had turned intoa a speedster he stopped in front of the lightning man.

"You turned me into a speedster man that is so cool thank you Godspeed"Pietro said
"Now take this and bring me the head of XS, from now onwards you will be known as Shockwave"Godspeed said then he started running until a breach opened and he run into it.