Fake ID's

Caitlin woke up and went  to the bathroom to get ready after she finished she went to the kids bedroom to wake them up.

"Hey kids time to wake up" said Caitlin while shaking Dawn

"Just a few more minutes"said Dawn groggy.

"Come on wake up your father is gonna be here soon"said Caitlin.

"Fine"answered the kids waking up.

"Oky get ready your father will be here soon"said Caitlin.Walking out of the room.

Caitlin walked in the kitchen  to make breakfast followed closely by Don, Caitlin grabbed a pan from a drawer as Don sat down on a chair.

"Hey mom what are you going to make?"asked Don.

"Hey Don go get ready while I make breakfast"said Caitlin looking at her son.

"Well Dawn  won rock paper scissors so she is using the bathroom first"replied Don.

"Alright fine,I was thinking that I should make.........".Before Caitlin Caitlin could finish she was interrupted by a flash of blue and yellow lightning, when the lightning died down, Caitlin's gaze was met by her smiling son and the table was full of ingredients and kitchen utensils.

Caitlin just gave her son a pointed look.

"What? I already know what you were going to make,so I got you all the required ingredients and utensils for you"said Don smiling at his mother.

When Caitlin saw her son's smiling face she started smiling too,she went to her son and gave him a hug.

"Thanks Don" said Caitlin hugging her son.

The son and mother duo didn't notice Dawn coming down the stairs and join the hug.

"Hi Dawn"said Caitlin hugging her daughter tightly.

"Ok I'm gonna go shower"said Don breaking the hug.

Caitlin just finished making breakfast when Don flashed into the kitchen.

"How's this?"asked Don gesturing to his attire which was a t-shirt and jeans.

"That looks great"replied Caitlin smiling at her son."come on let's go eat".

Don sat down next to Dawn they waited patiently for their food.

"I made pancakes, bacon and some tater tots"said Caitlin passing them each a plate.

Just a few minutes after they started eating there was a knock on the door.

"That must be your father"said Caitlin standing up.

"I'll get it"said Dawn flashing to the door.

Opening the door Dawn was met by a smiling Barry Allen.

"Hey Dad"said Dawn hugging her father a few seconds later the two were joined by Don.

Caitlin couldn't help but smile and take a picture of the beautiful scene.

"Are those tater tots I smell?" asked Barry breaking the hug.

"Yeah mom made them"replied Don.

"Your mon is the best"said Barry smiling.

"We know"said the twins in unison.while leading their father to the table.

Grabbing a plate Caitlin began stocking it up with different food items.

"Here you go"said Caitlin handing the plate to Barry.

Sitting down Caitlin watched as the three speedsters devoured their food in seconds.

"I swear I'm gonna go broke having to feed s three speedsters"Caitlin mumbled sipping her coffee.