Deathspeed V Godspeed

At an abandoned werehouse in central city sone minutes before the alarms started going off at starlabs . Godspeed was working on his gauntlet, when suddenly there was a crackle of lightning and a speedforce portal opened and Godspeed found himself face to face with demons and monsters.

"Wh......who the hell are you?"Godspeed asked with his voice shaking.

"Godspeed it's time to meet your end"the red devilish speedster said in a demonic voice and tone.

Godspeed pressed a button on his gauntlet and series of explosions where heard throughout the city{Godspeed had set the bombs as a trap for flash and XS}and in an instant he was gone leaving a trail of white lightning in his wake.

"Go see what he did,I will go after him"the black devilish speedster told the red devilish speedster in a demonic voice.

"Be careful you know he is tricky" answered the red devilish speedster while hugging the black devilish speedster,in a flash of red and black lightning the speedsters were gone in different directions.

The black devilish speedster was on Godspeed's tail in no time and was catching up to him , before long the speedsters were fighting at high speeds all over the city.

A stream of white lightning tore through the streets followed by a flood of black flames cloaked in black lightning the two steams of color ran upside buildings and even phased through structures in a seemingly unending fight.

Godspeed glanced over his shoulder at the flaming visage of his shadow, Deathspeed chased closely behind Godspeed it gripped it's energy scythe and swung.Godspeed moved out of the way and Deathspeed's  attack sliced a car in half.

Deathspeed roared like a wild animal and jumped  closing the gap between the two speedsters.

Deathspeed latched onto the surprised Godspeed's back wrapping it's arms and legs around the white speedster's chest and waist,the sudden change in weight made Godspeed stumble and fall.

Deathspeed flipped Godspeed over before grabbing a hold of the back of his neck dragging him across the city.

Asphalt and concrete tore into Godspeed's body through his suit,still dragging Godspeed, Deathspeed was fully intending on killing Godspeed leaving him as nothing but a bloody smear across central city.

In a flurry of flames and lightning Deathspeed lifted Godspeed high before slamming him on the ground, Godspeed got up and attacked the black devilish speedster, Deathspeed blocked with a shaft of energy scythe before circling around behind and slashing the white speedster's exposed back.

Godspeed screamed in pain he tried to get up but Deathspeed was faster and wrapped a black lightning chain wreathed in black flames around Godspeed's neck and began to choke the life out of him.

Deathspeed hated Godspeed with every fiber of it's being.Suddenly there was  a crackle of yellow lightning and standing in front of Deathspeed and the beaten up Godspeed stood the Flash and Killer Frost.

"Flash  ,  Killer Frost"Deathspeed flinched at the disdain in Godspeed's voice.

Flash and killer frost gazed at the wound on Deathspeed,the right chest and arm of the black suit were gone exposing bare pale skin beneath as if cover in permanent layer of ash.

"What the hell"flash breathed out seeing the two speedsters . seeing flash and killer frost Deathspeed wave it's right hand over the exposed flesh and black lightning wrapped around it reforming the suit, Deathspeed's gaze never left killer frost.

Flash charged off towards the two speedsters,the black devilish speedster saw this coming and grabbed flash by the throat with it's left hand, unfortunately for Deathspeed in moving to grab flash it's grip on the chain around Godspeed's neck laxed just ever so slightly allowing Godspeed to swing a lightning elbow into Deathspeed's ribs forcing it to release both flash and Godspeed.

The force of the elbow threw Deathspeed at least a football field away from the group.Deathspeed got on its feet and closed the distance easily, grabbing Godspeed by his face mask Deathspeed violently slammed him into the ground.

The whole encounter was happening so fast that flash found it nigh impossible to follow,black and white lightning shot in every direction along with black flames.

When the lightning and flames died down,flash and killer frost saw the black devilish speedster pining Godspeed to the ground.

Black lightning coursed all over  Deathspeed's hand which was about to be phased into Godspeed's chest.

Deathspeed was knocked off Godspeed by a bolt if yellow lightning and a chunk of ice tgi gave Godspeed an opportunity and ge sped away.

At the same moment the red devilish speedster arrived at the scene followed closely by XS ,the red devilish speedster helped the black devilish speedster stand up and in front of them was flash, killer frost and XS.

"Where is Godspeed!"speed demon asked in a demonic voice.

"He got away because of them" answered Deathspeed pointing at the heroes.

"Go after him,I will buy you some time with them"speed demon said.

"Don't hurt them"Deathspeed said

"I know,I won't"replied speed demon.

Deathspeed was gone in a flash of black lightning leaving speed demon face to face with flash, killer frost and XS.

Flash and XS charged at speed demon throwing lightning and lightning punches at him but speed demon was not retaliating  he was just moving away from everything, while speed demon was destructed moving away from flash and XS's attacks he didn't notice Killer Frost's big block of ice coming his way and slam on his head ,this caused him to stumble back,when he got up the atmosphere was covered in ice fog caused by killer frost this made it hard to see the blocks and spikes of ice coming his way and hit him in the head.

When the ice fog cleared killer frost saw speed demon on tge ground but he was beginning to get up.

"Quick cuff him before he gets up"she shouted to flash who quickly cuffed the other speedster,this caused the flames around his head to die down.

XS called Cisco and he breached them back to starlabs.

Meanwhile Deathspeed had lost track of Godspeed.