First Date

{March 15 2025}

A security truck was speeding in the streets of central city followed closely by police cars,but the city never had to worry about petty thieves getting away when the city's heroes were still around.

A breach opened in the middle of the road and four familiar masked faces come out, a yellow lighting bolt speed out towards the truck,one the four threw icicles at the tires of the truck, another one was stretching his arms holding cars on the streets in their place so they don't hit the police cars or the out of control truck.

Vibe breached inside the truck knocking the driver and his partner unconscious then he breached them into the back of a police car, Elongeted man was watching over civilians while Flash was running around the truck countering it's speed ,the truck stopped in the middle of the road.

Captain Joseph West was smiling as he got out of his car, everyone on the streets was clapping praising the heroes, Vibe opened a breach to star lab and all the heroes went through.

"That was so cool"said Ralph while taking his suit off.

"Next time I'm thinking breaching the speeding out of control truck to a deserted street,so there is less worry about casualties"said Cisco taking off his gloves.

"That's a good idea I hate annoying civilians getting in my way"said Frost with an annoyed look on her face while sitting down on a chair with her legs up on the table.

"Ironic since it's them we are trying to protect"said Barry crossing his arms while looking at her legs not being able to stop himself from staring.

"What ever I'm bored lets go out"said Frost looking at Barry.

"Frost is right we need to have some fun"said Ralph agreeing with Frost.

"Alright fine we will go out"said Barry looking at the team.

"Finally some fun for me"said Frost eyeing Ralph flirtatiously,who seemed to enjoy it.

"Can I have Caitlin back please"said Barry suddenly with an annoyed face,He was feeling a tag in his heart at the idea of Frost flirting with Ralph.

Killer Frost was offended by what Barry said,she walked towards Barry and stood right in front of him with a distance of one step between them.

Barry's heart beat started to go faster as she breathed,her smell,her aura,the temperature started going down around them it was breath taking.

"Why?So you can boss her around?"Frost snapped raising her eyebrows.

"Come on Barry,Frost is more fun any way"said Ralph winking at her.

"Don't call her that, she's not killer frost"said Barry looking at Ralph.

Frost turned to look at Barry, moving closer to him.

"What will you have me called Flash"asked frost raising her eyebrows and biting her lower lip, knowing what it does to Barry.

Barry's heart skipped a beat,he could feel her cold breath on his face he gazed strongly in her icy eyes.

"Frost"said Barry with a gulp."Frost is enough".

"Listen flash you are not getting Caitlin today she wants to rest"frost said looking at Barry.

"What?"asked Barry confused.

"Look I've been holding in like a good girl for so long, now I need my time and Caity agrees"said Frost walking away.

"Alright fine where are we going?" Asked Barry  after a few minutes.

"Somewhere where there is dancing and drinking"said Frost looking at Barry.