Aftermath

Team Flash returned to starlabs where Caitlin made sure that both Barry and Nora were okay.

"There you go"Caitlin said finishing up the bandaging of Nora's ribs.
"Thank you"Nora replied wincing in pain.
"You are welcome, Nora has afew broken ribs , she should be fine in a few hours"said Caitlin talking directly to Iris.
"Thank you Caitlin,Nora you should get some rest". said Iris stroking her daughter's hair.

After Caitlin treated Nora she went to check on Barry.
"How are you"Caitlin asked.
"I'm fine most of my cuts and bruises have completely healed but I do have this sort of throbbing pain in my head from being thrown around so much"Barry said clutching his head in pain.

"Well the pain will go away shortly you just need to rest,and as you know I can't give you any medicine because your body will burn it"said Caitlin.

After two hours which gave Barry and Nora time to rest and heal,they called for a meeting in the cortex to discuss about the future metas they have been facing.

"Ok everyone is here,this seems to be the pattern all the metas we have encountered this past weeks seem to come from the future as confirmed by Nora"said Harry.despite the fact none of these metas except Shockwave have the ability to travel through time we have to assume that someone is bringing them here, someone with time travel capabilities"continued Harry.

"All these metas seem to want Nora more than any of us "said Ralph.
"Yeah Ralph is right they all attacked Nora more and they act as they have something against her"Cisco said agreeing with Ralph.

While everyone was busy discussing the situation Nora was deep in thought.

"Nora what are you thinking"Caitlin asked.
"When I was Fighting with Shockwave he said he was here to collect me"answered Nora.
"Collect you what does that mean?"asked Barry.
"I don't know,but when I asked him he said it was between him and me,I think he was referring to someone else"answered Nora.
"That means Shockwave is just a henchman for someone else"said Harry.

Upon hearing what Harry said a light bulb lit in Nora's head.

"Godspeed"said Nora with fear in her voice.