Enter Shockwave

Shockwave was at city hall where the mayor was holding a press briefing.Shockwave looked around the area where he stood .His eyes landed on the camera man and the reporter who was still filming him .

"Oh"he said surprised "looks like I already have some fans "he smirked ripping the camera out of the camera man's hands,"you mind?" he asked vibrating his voice.
The camera man just stood there frozen in fear.

Shockwave pointed the camera on himself,and started speaking.
"Citizens of central city!fear not ,I am not here to hurt you.I am only here for one reason and one person only.I am looking for a speedster that goes by the name XS"he said looking directly at the camera.

Suddenly there was a gust of wind taking the camera man and the reporter with it, Shockwave turned around dropping the camera to see the one person he came for........XS.

"It's about time you showed up" said Shockwave"I was beginning to think you didn't get my message"
"Why are you here"asked Nora
"To collect you"replied Shockwave.

While Nora was distracting Shockwave Barry was evacuating people from the city hall offices.

"Why do you need to collect me?what did I do?"asked Nora.
"Don't know that's between you and him"Shockwave replied.taking a step towards Nora.

Suddenly in a flash of yellow lightning a person clad in a red suit stopped in front of Nora.

Shockwave was surprised to see the city's hero standing before him.

"Flash" said Shockwave " what a surprise seeing you here."he said recovering back with his infamous smirk, "I gotta say it's an honor to meet central city's greatest hero"said Shockwave.

"Get away from her" snarled flash running towards Shockwave punching him straight in the jaw.
"I don't want to fight you"Shockwave pleaded with the hero.

"It's a little too late for that"replied Flash brutally throwing Shockwave into a nearby car at superspeed .
When Shockwave stood up he saw XS standing behind the Flash, Shockwave cocked his head to the side spitting blood,he looked at the blood with anger in his eyes.

"Ok that's it!"said Shockwave getting into a fighting stance.

In a flash both Flash and Shockwave charged at each other.flash threw a superspeed punch at Shockwave making him double over , Shockwave quickly regained his balance just in time as Flash threw another punch at him, Shockwave ducked and  kicked Flash in the leg, Flash dropped down grunting in pain.

Shockwave used this as an advantage to get away, Flash immediately got up after Shockwave chasing him around the city.

"DAD!"Nora screamed as she saw her father chasing after Shockwave,Then in a flash she too was gone chasing after them.

The speedsters ran around the city leaving behind a trail of lightning in their Wake they shattered car windows and set off car alarms as they darted around the city.

                     (BACK AT STARLABS)

Team flash was watching Shockwave make his speech suddenly the screen went black and a message popped up saying the signal was lost.

"What's going on"Ralph asked entering the cortex.
"It seems like Barry is trying to take down Shockwave"replied Harry like it was obvious.
"Do you think they will catch him"Caitlin asked worried.
"We just have to wait and see"said Harry thinking optimistically.

Suddenly an alarm went off in the cortex.

"What is that" asked Joe entering the cortex.
"There seems to be a high rise in wind signature in downtown central city"said  Ralph looking at one of the monitors.
"Cisco pull up the footage" said Harry.

Everyone gasped at they looked at the screen.It showed  a giant vortex in the middle of down town central city.In the middle of the vortex there was  lightning with three distinctive colours yellow, purple and orange.

"Holy mother of God will you look at that" breathed Cisco looking at the screen.