The reason Why

"Godspeed" Nora said with fear in her voice.

"What? Do you think Godspeed is here ?" Iris asked.
"Yes maybe I don't know"said Nora panicking.
"Hey Nora it's ok nothing is going to happen to you"said Barry hugging his daughter.

"You don't understand if Godspeed is really here we are all doomed"said Nora.
"What do you mean?we have defeated a lot of powerful speedsters before"said Cisco.
"No uncle Cisco you don't understand, Godspeed is fast like super fast even dad can't catch him and I am talking about dad from the future who is way faster than past dad way faster"answered Nora.

Everyone was shocked by what Nora was saying but they all kept quiet and listened to her story.

"The only other speedsters who may be faster than him are the twins....."Nora suddenly stopped talking after she realized her mistake.

"Why did you stop talking? who are the twins"Ralph asked.
"I am sorry but I can't tell you it can erase them from existence"Nora said
"But they can help us right"asked Ralph.

"No if Nora says it's dangerous, then we can't know anything about them,I trust Nora on this"Barry said.
"Barry is right we shouldn't know alot about the future to avoid disrupting the time line"said Harry agreeing with Barry.

"I know it's against the rules but I gotta know are they good guys or bad guys?"asked Joe.

Upon hearing the question Nora's sad face turned into a big smile.

"No papa Joe, they are not bad guys they are great you would love them,they are my best friends"said Nora while smiling.

"Hey Nora you never told us why Godspeed is after you"asked Cisco.

"He blames me for his brother's death,,,let me start from the beginning, When Godspeed first showed up dad was off world , lets just say he was helping the galaxy most of the heroes were so you guy left the protection of earth on us superhero kids.So Godspeed shows up starts terrorising the city,me and the twins fought him on a number of occasions but he got away every time ".

Nora stopped talking to get a glass of water and to compose her self,then she continued telling her story.

"Something happened one day, Godspeed was stealing drugs, serums and enhancers from different labs across the the world unfortunately my best friend worked in one of the labs Godspeed stole from"

When Nora was telling this part of the story she had tears falling from her eyes and she was shaking but she managed to stay strong and continue the story.

"She managed to send me an alert,when I got there it was just in time for me to see Godspeed phase his hand in her chest,he killed her right in front of me and there was nothing I could do to save her"Nora said with tears running down her face.

At the same time both Caitlin and Iris hugged her trying to console her.

"After that I became obsessed with catching Godspeed,it took alot of time but I finally got a clue that lead me to Godspeed's brother,he was part of a gang of pirates".

"On that day the pirates hijacked a British aircraft carrier,when I got there everyone from the carrier's crew was dead, suddenly there was an explosion in the lower deck, I think the captain must have initiated the self destruct sequence, Godspeed's brother was stuck and his crew was drowning, he begged me to save him he was literally crying for my help but I didn't do anything ,I was only thinking that Godspeed would feel exactly the same way I felt when my friend was killed,So I left him for dead".

"After some time me and the twins managed to capture Godspeed but he escaped from iron heights after someone showed him a security video from the aircraft carrier that showed me abandoning his brother".

"After he escaped his only goal was to destroy me and he managed to do that"
"He must have followed me home one day after I stopped a robbery but unfortunately instead of going home I went to the twins house,I don't know much about what happened because I was knocked out, but I do know the aftermath, when I woke up Godspeed had stabbed the twins mother in the back and she was unconscious up until now she is still in a coma.Thats when I realised that I was putting my family in danger by staying near them ,thats why I run away from them to come here I thought I would be safe, but as it turns out I was wrong now I have put you guys in danger too"said Nora taking a deep breath.

"I am really sorry guys that I have put you in harm's way ,I have to get far away from you inoder to protect you."Nora said while crying.

"No you can't go"Barry said.

"Your father is right you can't go, according to what you have told us Godspeed can find you anywhere,so why not here we know he is coming here so let's make a plan, let's train harder, let's set a trap.Come on guys we have gone up against crazy odds before and we managed to do the impossible"said Harry with confidence.

"Yeah all we have to do is be ready for him like Harry said team FLASH is famous for doing the impossible and prevailing in the end"agreed Cisco.

So it was decided that team Flash was going to help Nora stop Godspeed,the first part of their plan was to train harder then set a trap for Godspeed.