Frost Shut Up

When they arrived at starlabs Barry and Cisco where holding  speed demon  when they noticed something .Speed demon's body was cold as ice .

"Hey Barry do you fill that?"asked Cisco

"That his body is so cold,yeah I noticed"answered Barry.

"Why do you think that is,I mean the guy was on fire a few minutes ago  he should be hot not ice cold"asked cisco.

"Let's go ask Caitlin"answered Barry.

When they arrived in the med bay they found Frost  seated on a chair with her legs up on the bed and her eyes closed.

"Hey Frost can I talk to Cait for a minute?"asked Barry looking into Frost's eyes

"Why?you can just talk to me" answered Frost giving Barry a stare down.

"We need her expertise on something"said cisco while looking between Barry and Frost.upon hearing this Frost closed her eyes and Caitlin opened her's.

"Alright Barry what do you need"asked Caitlin.

"I need you to check  Speed demon out as you know a few minutes ago he was on fire but now he is as cold as ice"Barry said looking at Caitlin.

When Caitlin touched speed demon's arm she found out that the boys were correct he was cold as ice.

"Well you are right but I won't know what's causing it until we get him out of his suit so that I can take a blood sample and other tests on him" said Caitlin looking at Cisco and Barry.

When Cisco tried to take Speed demon's mask off he was electrocuted and he fell down unconscious.

"What the hell" yelled Barry while looking at cisco.

Caitlin went to the door and called Ralph when he arrived he took Speed demon to the pipeline while Barry stayed behind to help Caitlin with Cisco.

Back in uptown central city Deathspeed was running all over the place looking for  Godspeed but he was gone just gone and this made Deathspeed angry and wanted to hate the Flash for what he did he prevented the death of Godspeed, but as angry as Deathspeed was just couldn't hate the Flash, after searching the whole central city Deathspeed went back to where  Flash, Killer frost,XS and Speed demon were but did not find anyone.Deathspeed knew what had happened and was heading towards starlabs in an instant.

Back at starlabs.In the med bay Cisco was waking up.

"Wha......what happened?"asked cisco a bit groggy.

"You tried removing Speed demon's mask and it electrocuted you andbyou were unconscious for a few minutes"answered Caitlin.

"Where is Speed demon now"asked Cisco  beginning to get worried that may be speed demon escaped.

"He is in the pipeline"answered Barry "we are about to go down there and interrogate him"he continued.

Barry, Caitlin and Cisco were joined by Joe, Harry and Ralph went to the pipeline to talk to Speed demon.

Speed demon sat down in a corner of the cell.Suddenly the doors to the pipeline opened,with hus hands still cuffed,Speed demon stood up and looked at them with interest but his gaze never left Caitlin's face.Barry took a step forward towards the glass door looking directly at speed demon

"Who are you"asked Flash vibrating his voice

Silence

"Why are you here?"asked Joe

Silence

Speed demon didn't say anything  but just stood there watching but his gaze did not leave Caitlin's face.