But moooom

"Told you" said Don smugly asvhe looked at the team.

All of a sudden the twins went towards Caitlin and gave her a big hug, Caitlin felt a strange comfort and returned the hug with a smile on her face.After a few minutes the twins broke the hug.

"Can we meet Frost too!"Dawn asked

"Uhh sure"replied Caitlin turning into Frost.

"Hie mommy"Don and Dawn said in unison.

For the first time ever Frost was at lost for words,the twins just hugged her like they did with Caitlin.

"Man I missed this"said Dawn.

"Yeah me too"replied Don while still hugging frost,soon after hugging their mom the twins did the same with their father,but to everyone's Surprise they also hugged Iris then they went to Nora who was strangely quite during the whole encounter and they hugged her.

"We missed you big sis"the twins said at the same time.

"I missed you too guys"replied Nora.

"Wait a minute if you guys are Barry ans Caitlin's kids then what happened to Barry and Iris?" asked Ralph looking at Don, Dawn and Nora and pointing at Iris.

Upon hearing the question the kids flinched but they recovered quickly.

"Let's just say something happened in the future that aunt Iris couldn't get past" answered Don.

"Over time dad started to focus more on his work,being the flash and taking care of mom, so he was hanging more at starlabs and began getting close to mom a year after we were born they started dating and got married, after a few years they had the best twins ever Henry and Hannah"finished Dawn telling them a very brief explanation.

"Wait a minute you mean they have other twins?"asked Harry looking at Dawn.

"Yeah Henry and Hannah they are like the best kids ever"answered Dawn.

"They are 10 years old now"said Don displaying a picture from his gauntlet the picture showed the snow-allen family smiling it showed Barry, Caitlin,Don, Dawn and two other kids a boy and a girl about 10 years old.

Everyone was looking at the picture but were interrupted by Caitlin who asked a question.

"So you have my powers too?"asked Caitlin.

"Yes mom we do"answered Dawn.

"But we don't have a split personality like mommy frost"continued Don.

"Also Caitlin I'm sorry for calling you mom it's just that you are our mother and we have missed you so much"Dawn rumbled until she felt arms wrap around her when she looked up she saw her mother hugging her immediately Don joined in on the hug.

"Hey Dawn it's ok you can call me mom same for you Don"said Caitlin breaking the hug.

"Thanks mom"said the twins at the same time.

"Can we get back to the powers please"Cisco asked geeking out.

"You want to see them"asked Don.

"Hell yeah"Cisco yelled making everyone look at him.

The twins smirked at Cisco before closing their eyes, the temperature in the room dropped drastically just as the twins's hair turned platinum blonde.Opening their eyes they were icy blue the twins raised their palms  and began to release an icy mist.

"See"said Dawn looking at the team who stared at them in awe, closing their eyes the twins's hair turned back to normal.

"Wow" said Barry and Caitlin at the same time amazed by their kids.

"So you guys are gonna be staying with us for a while?"asked Ralph looking at the twins.

"Yeah.... just until we deal with Godspeed"said Don.

"So where are you going to stay"asked Ralph making everyone turn their attention to the twins.

"You could stay with us"piped up Nora.

The twins smiled then turned to Nora giving her a serious pointed look which Nora seemed to understand and she nodded her head.

The twins then turned to Caitlin.
"If it's ok with you mom can we please stay with you?"they asked giving Caitlin a puppy dog look.

"It's ok you can stay with me"answered Caitlin.

"Ok since we have already seen their cold powers it's time to see how fast these babies can go"said Cisco smiling .

"We thought you would never ask Uncle Cisco"said the twins in unison with cocky grins on their faces.

"Ohh no you don't"said Caitlin stepping in front of Cisco and her kids  with her hands raised.

I'm sure the kids are exhausted after their fight with Godspeed and then with us"continued Caitlin trying to reason with the team.

"But moooom"whined the twins looking at their mother.

"We are not even that tired"pleaded the kids.

"No buts"replied Caitlin "We are going home this instant and we can see how fast you can run tomorrow"she continued.While grabbing her purse.

"Fine"grumbled the twins pouting and crossing their arms.

Barry was just watching this exchange between mother and kids with a stupid grin plastered on his face.

"Ok,now that we have that settled we will all meet here tomorrow morning at 7:30 am"said Barry looking at the team.

"At 9:00 am Barry the kids need their rest"said Caitlin sternly looking at Barry.

"Alright 9:00 got it"replied Barry.

"Hey Cisco have you seen my car keys?"asked Caitlin while looking at the table for the keys,but before Cisco could answer , Caitlin was lifted off the ground by Dawn.

"That won't be necessary mom"said Dawn looking at her mother.

"See you guys tomorrow"said Don before flashing off with his sister.

"Did you see their lightning colors?"asked Ralph.

"Yeah it's blue and little bits of yellow"replied Barry.

"I thought their lightning  colors were red and black" asked Cisco.

.................................................................................................................................................How do you like Don and Dawn so far?

Why do you think the twins have different colors?