Chapter 9: Promises

Soo Ryeon stepped down the white laminate floor when a hand reached out and snatched her in the on call room. She giggled as Logan pressed her against the door and started kissing down her neck.

"What happened to lunch?" Soo Ryeon asked amused.

"I suddenly have a craving for something else." He whispered to her seductively and she felt herself shiver. She bit her lip as he started nibbling on her ear.

"You expect me to do this with you while your dressed like that?" She asked tugging on his pink scrubs.

"No I expect you to take them off." He whispered making her shiver again.

"Baby, as much as I would love to do this with you," She muttered placing both of her hands on his chest, her fingers dancing on the bare skin that was exposed by the V cut. "I have to work."

"But Ryeonie, you were going to go to lunch with me, why won't you have sex with me?" Soo Ryeon laughed at this.

" Were at work. And your arm still isn't that great. Besides lunch was in the cafeteria."

"And sex is in the on call room." He pointed out playfully.

"My point is," She giggled. "Lunch would of taken ten minutes."

"Well you know.."

"Don't even finish that sentence." She giggled pressing her fingers to his lips.

"Its been like a month." Logan whined. "Please."

"Your begging now?" Soo Ryeon asked amused. He suddenly dropped to his knees hugging her legs with his left arm.

"Yes Soo Ryeon, please, please have sex with me." He joked. Soo Ryeon giggled and pulled him back up and kissed him quickly on the lips. "Don't you remember when we were interns?"

"How could I forget."

"We were young and just starting to date. We were in the on call room more then we were in the OR." He joked making her giggle.

"I would race to work to see you." She said remembering.

"As would I, love." He muttered to her lovingly and she smiled. Her hands found there way back to his chest playing with the pink fabric.

"So, how about tonight, we light some candles, and I could get into something tight and sexy that barely covers anything and.."

"Mhmm.." Logan said smiling.

"And we can snuggle up and watch a movie."

"Oh, ha-ha." He said sarcastically. "Your hilarious."

"And you say nobody gets my jokes." She said. He smiled brightly and kissed her passionately.

"Tonight?"

"Tonight."

"Promise?"

"I promise." She giggled, running her fingers through his hair, before sealing it with a kiss.

---

Logan spun himself around on the blue office chair making himself dizzy. He gripped the counter of the nurses station pushing himself forcefully making him spin in a circle quickly, causing any outsider to see a blur of pink. He was waiting to meet Soo Ryeon. When she arrived they would drive home, not paying attention to stop signs and red lights, a yield sign couldn't even stop Logan. After a month he would finally get what he was dying for. No exaggeration. Well, sort of.

"How is that helping?" Yoon Hee asked stopping his chair abruptly. He blinked trying to make the room stop spinning.

"You beg for work, and then come here and goof around." Yoon Hee scolded.

"Can you, stop jumping around?" He asked dizzily and she huffed.

"Logan! Please be serious. I don't know how Soo Ryeon puts up with you." She said making him laugh.

"She's just using me for my body." He joked and she rolled her eyes.

"Just..behave." She said desperately.

"Yes Miss." Logan replied teasingly.

"Dr. Lee." The chief boomed making him spin in his chair looking at the chief.

"Hey chief!" Logan said brightly.

"Can you change the bed pans in Mr Pil’s room, before you leave?"

"Ooo," Logan winced. "I don't think so."

"Excuse me?" The chief asked.

"That's a two arm job. I am only in use of one, as you can see."

"It's not a two arm job." The chief replied tiredly.

"For you two arm people it's not."

"What?"

"What?" Logan replied and the chief groaned.

"I don't have time for this." He snarled storming off. Logan laughed and spun around to look at Yoon Hee.

"Works every time." He said and she rolled her eyes. Logan sighed loudly looking at the clock on the wall.

"Where's my girlfriend!?" He asked impatient.

"Now, are you talking about me? Or your other girlfriend?" Soo Ryeon asked giggling. He turned around and smiled as he saw her.

"You know I only see my other girlfriend on Sundays." He joked. He stood up from his chair leaning over the counter so he was closer.

"Oh right, how foolish of me."

"Mhmm, but you're my favourite."

"I'm flattered." Soo Ryeon said as she leaned on the counter.

"You guys have an odd relationship." Yoon Hee said.

"That is not the first time I've heard that." Logan said making Soo Ryeon laugh.

"So listen," She started making Logan look back at her.

"Uh oh." He muttered.

"No, no, 'uh oh.'" She said hesitantly, biting her lip looking at him guilty.

"That face means uh oh."

"No, this face means, I have to stay later then expected." She said.

"Uh oh!" He groaned and Soo Ryeon laughed quietly.

"Baby, our evenings not ruined, I promise, it's just…delayed."

"I don't like delay." He whined. Soo Ryeon smiled again before leaning closer to him.

"You waited a month, you can wait a couple more hours." She whispered giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.
"Yeah, yeah. Don't remind me."

"I will see you in a couple hours." She said backing away from the counter. "Hopefully." She spun around walking away.

"Hopefully!?" He called after her.

"Do I want to know what's going on?" Yoon Hee asked.

"No, not really."

"I didn't think so."

"So, speaking about what a great guy I am," He said and Yoon Hee looked at him strangely. "You know who else is a great guy?"

"Hm, let me guess, Yoon Cheol?" She asked not surprised.

"So you think so too?" He asked in his fake cheery voice. "He is really great isn't he? And, he's a doctor." Logan said raising his eyebrows.

"Just like everybody else in here."

"Not me. Haven't you heard? I'm a murse now." Logan said making her laugh. "Well, for a week anyway."
"Impressive."

"I know right. You know who else is impressive?"

"Let it go Logan."

"Okay, okay..he really is great though."