Chapter 28: Swoon

The cafeteria was practically empty. Only a few people situated at the dull grey tables and red chairs. One table in particular was occupied by Logan and Yoon Cheol and styrofoam cups sat calmly in front of each doctor, filled with the horrible tasting coffee.

The sheet of lined paper slammed in front of him and his dark eyebrows rose in confusion. He stared blankly at the blue lines that were inked lightly into the sheet while Yoon Cheol smiled widely, making Logan sigh preparing himself for what his best friend had to say.

"We'll make a list."

"What?" Logan asked deadpanned.

"A list, it's a perfect idea."

"A list of what?" He asked already hating the idea.

"Of everything you like about Soo Ryeon."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because, it'll make her forgive you. You say sorry, she'll just ignore your somewhat sincere apology and what do you do? Oh no, she didn't accept what happens now?" He asked acting what Logan assumed would be him, a look of fake hurt and confusion appearing on his face as he portrayed Logan getting his apology rejected. "That's when you whip out the list. She's flattered and touched and she forgives you, it's brilliant."

"It's stupid."

"It'll help you. Not only in getting her forgiveness, but it'll also make your relationship stronger."

"You read the book didn't you?"

"What?"

"Never mind." Logan said shaking his head and Yoon Cheol shrugged it off.

"Once you see everything that made you fall for her, it'll make you realize that being right, or keeping your pride isn't enough to not make up. You love each other and I'm going to show you what you'll be missing if you keep this up."

"What, you're like a relationship councilor now?"

"Do you want her to forgive you or not?"

"There's nothing to forgive!" He insisted and Yoon Cheol shook his head, disappointed that he kept denying it.

"Admitting it is the first step." He said gently and Logan shook his head looking at Yoon Cheol strangely. He looked over his shoulder seeing Soo Ryeon walking in their direction and he straightened, standing from the plastic chair before turning to Yoon Cheol.

"Watch." He said to Yoon Cheol turning around to face a stone faced Soo Ryeon. "Hey baby." He cooed and watched her look at him darkly, not breaking her stride while rolling her eyes and walking away. Logan's lips pursed at the rejection nodding his head lightly before turning to Yoon Cheol. "Let's do this."

"Ah!" Yoon Cheol grunted victoriously and Logan rolled his eyes plopping in the chair while Yoon Cheol poised the blue inked pen. "Okay, what do you like about her?" He asked and Logan sighed making a list of his own in his head on why this idea was completely idiotic. He reluctantly made his thoughts come to a halt convincing himself to give Yoon Cheol's odd idea a try.

"She's pretty." He finally said shrugging.

"Awe!" Yoon Cheol cooed teasingly and Logan shook his head giving up as he stood from the plastic chair again.

"I knew this was a lame idea."

"Logan come on, I'm kidding let's do this, I won't do it again I promise." He said, an amused grin on his face and Logan sighed walking back over to the table. "Now, what do you like about her?" He asked again.

"Uh, she can cook." He said hesitantly and Yoon Cheol nodded writing it down quickly.

"What else?"

"I can talk to her, I guess." He admitted feeling embarrassed. His cheeks reddened as Yoon Cheol's messy writing sprawled across the thin paper.