Chapter 23: Finally

There was a comfortable silence that washed over the pair as Soo Ryeon snuggled further into Logan. Her arms were wrapped tightly around his waist and her right leg was draped over his as her eyes fluttered open and closed watching the TV show that had grabbed her boyfriends attention. She could feel him breathe softly in and out, as his right arm was wrapped around her shoulders and his other arm was draped over her right thigh rubbing it soothingly as he tilted his head on hers his eyes focused on the TV but not really paying attention. He was too caught up in his thoughts. His eyebrows scrunched slightly as he stared at the TV, thinking really hard before he whispered ever so softly.

"Marry me."

Soo Ryeon's sleepy eyes came to life as she tore them away from the colourful screen and to his nervous blue eyes.

"What?" She asked, her eyes wide with shock.

"Marry me." He repeated softly and watched her exhale as tears flooded her eyes almost instantly, gathering underneath her long lashes. Logan began to panic slightly as he watched her tear up, not sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. She stared at him her mouth slightly agape and her eyebrows scrunched slightly before she finally replied.

"Are you sure?" She asked and Logan's hopeful shoulders slumped.

"For some reason I thought you'd take this differently." He mumbled and she giggled tearfully, bringing her hand to her face trying to dry her eyes.

"I mean, I thought you said.." She broke off shaking her head confused and he smiled giving her a soft shrug.

"I've been thinking about it." He said and she exhaled happily as the tears started to run free and Logan looked at her cautiously, not sure what to do.

"Oh my god." She whimpered smiling widely at him making breathe a quiet breath of relief.

"I've been trying to find the perfect way to do it and nothing seemed good enough. And you didn't want the champagne and it got all messed up." Logan rambled and Soo Ryeon's jaw dropped slightly as he mentioned the champagne. God she was stupid. She watched amused as he continued to rant nervously and she bit her lip trying to control the wide grin, as she couldn't help but smile at an anxious, scatterbrained Logan. "And I've been running all over the place trying to find the perfect ring an-"

"Ring?" She interrupted, her eyes lighting up.

"Oh shit. The ring." He cursed to himself. "You probably want the ring." He joked weakly, scolding himself for forgetting about the ring as he reached in the nightstand grabbing out the small dark blue box. As soon as it came into view Soo Ryeon's eyes were glued to it. She couldn't seem to look away, too excited to see what it would reveal. He looked at her praying she would like it before opening it and hearing her gasp quietly. "So, what do you say?" He asked, hope evident in his voice.

She smiled softly at him before she composed herself drying her eyes and a serious expression took over her face as she gave him a simple shrug.

He looked at her in disbelief, his eyes wide as his eyebrows scrunched and she dried not to laugh as his jaw unhinged. "Why are you making this so hard?" He asked and she sucked in a giggle.

Instead of answering, she took her index finger and pointed to the ground. He looked at the spot on the floor she gestured to before looking back to her confused. Soo Ryeon sighed dramatically that he didn't get her hint.

"You have to do it properly." She said softly and he looked at the ground again making her smile before she composed herself once again before he could see her giddy grin. He sighed and got out of the bed, kneeling down on one knee, groaning loudly as he bent down like it was the hardest thing in the world. Sometimes Soo Ryeon wondered if he thought he was thirty years older then he actually was.

"Does this meet your standards? Or would you like me to go change as well?" He asked insinuating to his pyjamas and she rolled her eyes, an amused smile toying with her lips. She heard him take a deep breath as he smiled at her, their eyes meeting and Soo Ryeon felt tears began to cloud over again. "Soo Ryeon," He started softly and she exhaled trying not to sob like an idiot. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes." She said letting out a happy cry. "Oh my god, yes." She added gently pressing her finger tips to her mouth as she felt the happy tears run down her cheeks. Logan smiled widely as he lifted her off the bed hugging her tightly and Soo Ryeon giggled as she cried happily in his shoulder.

"You scared me for a minute there." He confessed light heartedly and she giggled clutching him tighter. He smiled widely as he set her feet back to the ground before taking her face in his hands and kissing her, feeling her kiss back excitedly which caused him to smile against her lips. And then she said the thing that replayed over and over in her mind since he asked the question she's been dying to hear.

"Finally."