Chapter 10: Late night phone call

Logan had his arms wrapped tightly around Soo Ryeon, as they laid in bed. The red numbers on the digital clock flashing 1:10 am. The starry night hadn't seemed to set them to sleep, as they were both tossing and turning. Logan kept placing soft kisses on the back of her neck and readjusting his arms around her waist.

"Logan." Soo Ryeon said softly as he kissed her skin again. "Stop it, your keeping me up." She muttered and he pushed his lips to her neck blowing out a gust of air making a loud noise slip his lips and a tingle hit her skin. She threw her foot back kicking him in the shin.

"Ow." He muttered.

She kept her eyes closed letting out a breath preparing herself for sleep once again. She got herself comfortable snuggling in his arms when the phone rang loudly through out the apartment. Both of there eyebrows scrunched, wondering who would be calling so late.

"Ryeonie.." He groaned.

"I'm comfy you get it."

"Just let it go to the answering machine." He mumbled sleepily into her hair, his eyes still refusing to open.

"It could be important."

"Then answer it." He mumbled like it was obvious.

"I don't want to, you get it."

"I don't want to get it. Besides, my arm hurts." He lied using the excuse he's been using a lot lately, making Soo Ryeon groan and roll out of bed.

"I can't wait until that stupid thing comes off." She muttered walking over to the dresser taking the phone off of the charger. "Hello?" She answered her tired state obvious in her voice.

"Soo Ryeon! It's Yoon Cheol!" He said excitedly and Soo Ryeon walked over to the bed shoving the phone in Logan's face climbing back into bed.

"Hello?" Logan asked confused.

"Thank you!" Yoon Cheol said gratefully, his smile ear to ear, although Logan couldn't see.

"Who is this?"

"It's Yoon Cheol. Your best friend."

"My best friend doesn't call me at.." He looked over a comfortable but also irritated Soo Ryeon to the black alarm clock. " 1:30 in the morning."

"Were you asleep?"

"What do you want Yoon Cheol?" He asked impatiently. His eyes closed again and he laid back down cuddling into his girlfriend while holding the phone to his ear.

"I got a date!" Yoon Cheol yelled and Logan winced slightly at the loud voice booming through the receiver. "What ever you say worked. Thank you! Both me and Yoon Hee are on call and I walked by the desk, laying down my moves-"

"Of course." Logan said. It was Yoon Cheol's routine, of course he did.

"And she said yes! She said yes and I'm taking her out Friday. Now of course she's taking her own car and is allowed to leave at anytime but it's still a date."

"That's great." He mumbled tiredly. "But Yoon Cheol, couldn't this have waited until tomorrow? When the suns up?"

"No! It's because of you were even going out. I had to thank you as soon as it happened."

"Okay, well I have to get up in about 5 hours and I have a cranky girlfriend so-" Soo Ryeon reached over slapping him against his chest. "Ow! Why do you keep hurting me tonight?" He asked rubbing his chest.

"Don't call me cranky."

"Right hunny, 'cause you're a ray of sunshine right now." He muttered making her slap him again.