Chapter 24: Sensitive stud

The quiet hallways of the hospital wing were awakened as a loud scream was released, echoing through the corridor. Logan ran into the room watching one of the patients trying to get free from his bed, screaming at the nurse, and his eyes widened.

"Sir, Sir, you need to calm down!" Logan yelled over the loud mans hollers. He tried to pin him as gently as he could to the bed, not wanting to hurt him.

"I have to get out! I have to get out, I have to get out!" He screamed and Logan looked at him sympathetically while struggling to keep him in the bed.

"Mr Rae, you need to relax, I'm your doctor, Dr Lee!"

"I have to get out!" He repeated. "I can't stand it in here anymore!"

"Sir, you can't leave yet. Your not fully recovered." He replied and Mr Rae fought against his grip trying to escape.

"I can't take it!" He yelled and Logan sighed. Mr Rae had been stuck in the hospital longer then he could remember. He was in a car accident over a year ago, and had been moved from the recovery wing to the mental wing more times then he could count.

"Mr Rae!" He yelled his eyebrows scrunching in disbelief as he started to get more aggressive, grasping at Logan's arms violently and pushing at his chest fiercely. Suddenly, he felt him stumble back as the mans fist hit his right eye harshly, before everything went black.

---

"What's that?" Soo Ryeon asked as Seo Jin held a book in her hands.

"This, was what helped me sneak into Dan Tae's head, and tell what he's thinking. I bought it when he proposed, so I'd know how he thinks, you know?"

"Of course." She said, Seo Jin missing the sarcastic tone.

"It's about like body language and sex, and relationships and what it all means, and what your partner is thinking."

"So, why are you giving it to me?" Soo Ryeon asked and Seo Jin grinned.

"Because with this you can get into that twisted complicated brain of Logan's."

"I'm already in Logan's head. Sex, and Mac and Cheese. Having sex in a tub of Mac and Cheese. Me eating Mac and Cheese naked." She listed and Seo Jin rolled her eyes. "He's really not that complicated."

"Just read it. You'll be able to tell how he's feeling or thinking just by the subconscious things he does when he's around you."

"Isn't that a little…weird." She asked.

"No! Professor Jun Ji Soo says that knowing how the male mind thinks about sex and your relationship let's you know if you're right for that person or not. And it just brings you and your partner closer."

"Well, I guess that makes sense." Soo Ryeon said taking the book from her friend and reading the back. She heard the voices of the chief and Logan and looked up with a happy smile on her face before it faded and her eyes widened looking at Logan's profile.

"I'm okay." He said quickly seeing her worried expression, raising his hands as if to stop all of her panicking thoughts.
"Oh my god." She said rushing over to him. "What happened?"

"Mr Rae got a little aggressive and hostile and Dr. Lee tried to calm him." The chief said calmly.

"Decked me right in the eye." Logan finished, shortening the chiefs answer, giving her a grin as she shook her head at him. She looked at the large blue mark crowding his right eye and sighed.

"Come here." She said grabbing his hand and pulling him over to the counter so she could get a better look. "Did you put some ice on it?"

"Not yet." He answered tilting his head up slightly so she could look at it. Her fingers softly grazed his cheek bone as her medical knowledge went off, blending with her worried girlfriend persona.