Chapter 19: Brochure baffle

"Lets play eye spy." Logan suggested as they sat in the blue plush seats getting ready for the plane to take off.

"Lets not."

"Oh come on, it's fun. It'll give us something to do."

"I have something to do." The chief replied holding up his novel.

"Readings not fun." Logan protested and the chief rolled his eyes. He just leaned against the chair, getting comfortable opening his book. Logan sighed dramatically slouching in the chair. "Do you want some gum?"

"No."

"Are you sure? Whenever me and Soo Ryeon travel we always remember to pack the gum. It helps our ears. You know, for when you land, and your ears pop? And sometimes Soo Ryeon gets headaches on airplanes. Being so high up gets her a little dizzy, so we usually play 'Go Fish' or something to take her mind off of it."

"Logan Lee, why don't you rest?"

"Well I am a little tired. Soo Ryeon had a special way of saying goodbye if you know what I mean."

"Oh gross!" He shrieked slamming his book closed and looking at him. "Did I really need to hear that?"

"Hey, were both doctors. It's perfectly normal to talk about that stuff."

"Oh my god." The chief muttered under his breath shaking his head. He reopened his book and Logan looked at him tapping the arm rest.

"I'm going to keep on talking about sex unless you play eye spy with me."

"Logan Lee.."

"Oh my god, it's so hot. Soo Ryeon does this thing where-"

"Fine, fine. I'll play!"

---

Logan watched him check his phone as soon as they stepped into the hotel room and a worried expression crossed The chiefs face. Logan's eyebrows scrunched slightly as he watched him carefully.

"You okay?" He asked throwing his bag on the bed.

"Hm? Oh yeah, my wife's not feeling very well. Being a doctor, I tend to worry."

"Oh, I know what you mean. Soo Ryeon gets a stomach ache and I jump to appendicitis or stomach cancer. She has a headache I think brain tumour." Logan said with a small laugh. "The worrying comes with the job, I'm sure your wife will be fine."

"Yeah, your right." He said taking in a deep breath and clapping his hands together ready to get down to work. "So, we should probably go over a few things for tomorrow."

"Seriously? We just got here. Don't you want to go explore and sight see?"

"We don't have time. Our meetings tomorrow and were heading to the airport right after."

"It's only 3:00. Come on, lets go act like annoying tourists that get in everyone's way." He suggested light heartedly and the chief sighed.

"I guess an hour wouldn't be so bad."
2 hours later and they were still walking around the beautiful city much to the chiefs dismay. Some how Logan had managed to find a travel guide, and the little pamphlet hasn't left his hands since.

"Why am I suddenly so embarrassing for having a map at the airport but your not walking around with a brochure?"

"Okay first, your not suddenly embarrassing. Your either embarrassing or not, it doesn't just happen. And you my friend, are embarrassing. And second you had a map in the Seoul airport. A place you've lived for 'god knows how long.'" He said quoting his words and the chief rolled his eyes. "This is completely different."