Chapter 20: Home coming and rule breaking

The next morning they sat at the desk looking over some final things since Logan wasn't cooperating yesterday. He sat in the chair looking at the ceiling bored while the chief looked at the papers.

"Are we ready to finally work?" The chief asked hopefully.

"Yeah, yeah. Lets just do this." He said before his phone started vibrating crazily in his pocket. He fished it out answering the call. "Hey baby." Logan answered after looking at the caller id and the chief huffed. They were never going to get any work done.

"Hey, how's your boys weekend going?"

"Good, I've remained fully clothed the whole time so my party ways haven't kicked in yet." He joked making her giggle.

"Awe, I miss streaking Logan." She joked and he laughed.

"I'm sure you do."

"Are you busy? I'm sure the chief has been laying down the work the whole time."

"Nah I can talk." He said missing the aggravated sigh from the chief.

"Good. I miss you. It's no fun without you here."

"I miss you too baby. So, are you lonely yet?" He asked playfully and smiled hearing her giggle.

"Not really. I mean the repairman came over and-"

"Stop that!" He said and she laughed again. "So, what are you doing?" He asked playing with his pen while the chief sat there losing his patience.

"I'm helping Seo Jin with some wedding plans. She's trying to put me next to Bun Soo." She said with a shudder.

"What? He's going?" He asked sitting up straighter. He hated that guy. Probably because he had the biggest crush on Soo Ryeon and every time he would even glance at her Logan would go red in the face with anger.

"He's her cousin." She said with a laugh.

"He's a second cousin it's different." He said and she smiled. "He knows were still together right?"

"I'm sure he does baby."

"Good. I don't like the way he looks at you."

"I know, I don't like it either."

"Only I can look at you like that." He said a small smile growing.

"Well if it makes you feel better, you're the only one that I like looking at me like that." She said softly and he smiled widely resting his elbow on the table as he leaned on his hand. The chief snickered lightly as the loud and bold Logan Lee suddenly turned to putty.

"It does." He replied closing his eyes briefly imagining her smile, concentrating on the sound of her voice. He suddenly stood up breaking out of his moment. "I'm hoping to get a very satisfying greeting when I get home." He said quietly even though the chief heard perfectly, making a disgusted face.

"Oh you will." She giggled and he smiled.

"Dr. Lee, we really have to work." The chief said and Logan waved his hand at him gesturing for him to be quiet.

"How's wedding planning going?"

"Do you really want to hear about the wedding?" She asked playfully.

"Yeah, why not right?" He asked and she smiled.

"Logan Lee.." The chief called getting tired of his procrastinating.

"It's going really good. I think Seo Jin's getting a little stressed but you can tell she's excited."

"I bet. Well I got to go baby. The chiefs freaking out. I love you."

"Love you too babe. Be good okay?"