Chapter 13: Logan's your Bill

Logan's pace sped up slightly as he hopped up on the counter and the chief jumped at his sudden presence, putting his hand over his heart.

"You almost gave me a heart attack Logan Lee." He snarled and Logan smiled.

"Good thing were in a hospital." He said and the chief sighed going back to his paper work. Logan sat there silently, swinging his legs and the chief sighed loudly again looking up from his paper work.

"Can I help you?" He asked impatiently and Logan shrugged.

"I'm bored."

"You're a doctor, go save lives."

"I'm on break." He said simply.

"Of course you are." He muttered to himself. He turned around so he was facing Logan setting down his paper work. "Why don't you go to the break room then?"

"No ones in there. I hate eating alone." He said making the chief roll his eyes. "Hey, when's your break?" He asked suddenly.

"Uhh, I already had it." He lied and Logan sighed sadly before he brighten up seeing Soo Ryeon come around the corner.

"Oh no." She giggled. "You two alone together is never good."

"We were getting along great, weren't we chief?" Logan asked punching him on the shoulder and the chief gave Soo Ryeon a look.

"I'll get him out of here." She said and the chief nodded.

"Please." He muttered grabbing his chart and walking away.

"See, now not only are you getting yourself in trouble, but your dragging me down with you." She said as he jumped off the counter. He sighed, smiling happily at her.

"Nah, he loves us. And now that he's gone I can greet you properly." He said before placing a light kiss on her lips. "Hi."

"Well hello." She giggled. "I got to go though okay? I want to get some rest before going over to Seo Jin's." She said and Logan nodded. She was on call the night before and was completely exhausted. So, she thought it would be a good idea to take a nap before going over to Seo Jin and Dan Tae's to help plan.

"I'm off at 4:00, do you want to do something after? Or will you still be at Seo Jins?"

"Yeah, sure, we'll be done by then. And Logan please-"

"I know, I know, stop harassing the chief. I can't help it, it's like a drug to me." He said making her giggle. She kissed him on the cheek quickly before walking towards the door, and calling over her shoulder.

"Behave!"

"Yes, dear."

---

"I like these ones." Yoon Hee said pointing to a flower arrangement in a magazine.

"Me too." Soo Ryeon agreed.

"There okay." Seo Jin shrugged and the girls rolled their eyes. Seo Jin had been so indecisive it was driving them crazy. Every couple of minutes she would say 'It has to be perfect' causing the girls to suck in a groan.

"I think were getting a little tired of picking out flowers." Soo Ryeon said trying to make Seo Jin happy, seeing her frustration.

"Yeah, I want to pick out a song for me to walk down the aisle to." Seo Jin said excitedly and the girls eyebrows scrunched.

"Aren't you supposed to walk down the aisle to 'Here Comes The Bride'?" Yoon Hee asked confused.

"But everyone does that." Seo Jin complained. "I'd like it to be a song that means something to me and Dan Tae."