chapter 8

A half an hour later, I was staring at my final look in the mirror (image above). I took a deep breath and tried to push my insecurities away. the best thing for this dress was that it didn't showed my back marks with I gathered all my strength to go out with this outfit

 the best thing for this dress was that it didn't showed my back marks with I gathered all my strength to go out with this outfit

Izzy convinced me to let her do some light makeup and I had to agree, it did really tie the outfit together. I was slightly flustered to walk out of here with this on, saying that the other three members were guys but Izzy told me I had to with a smile that kind of puzzled me.

What was the girl playing at? She just winked at me and gave me a moment to compose myself before I had to head down. Okay, I can do this. I am Hazel Summers, I can definitely do this.

I took a final deep breath and pushed my door open, walking cautiously to the staircase. Four people were awaiting me, all discussing the strategies for the mission to work out and I was slightly grateful they hadn't noticed me yet.
I started to walk down the stairs, my mind wrapped up in my anxious thoughts that I hadn't noticed the break in the conversations. That was until a wolf-whistle that caused me to look up with a slight blush on my cheeks.

I walked towards them and got an approving grin from both Blake and Noah, whose gazes were darkened slightly as they stared at me, surprise evident in their eyes. I felt like pulling the robe closer to me, slightly self-conscious.

"No," came a voice suddenly and I turned around to look at chris, someone I had tried my best to avoid eye-contact with the whole day. He was looking at me with lips pressed in a firm line and emotions hidden from sight.

"No, go change. It's too revealing," He repeated and Izzy smacked him on the shoulder. "That is perfect to get the job done. The more revealing the better, didn't you say that the last time?" Izzy argued and he looked away, jaw clenched tight but did not utter another word as he stormed out of the house.

Who had pissed in his cheerios? I look around to see an equally confused Noah, a smirking Blake and a smiling Izzy. What were these two planning, I narrowed my eyes at the duo who shared a secret glance before staring back at me, feigning innocence.

I rolled my eyes, remembering when smrik had once told me each time you roll your eyes you gave a bit of your soul to the devil. I rolled my eyes again, at this point I was practically sold to the devil anyway.

We got into the car, where chris sat stoically, fists clenched against the steering wheel the only sign of his frustration. Whatever, his emotions are the least of my worries at this point.

During the drive, Izzy told me I basically had to attract the attention of our target and bring him to behind the bar where everyone else would be waiting. I nodded my head in understanding and Izzy showed me the target once we reached.

He was sitting on a mat on the sand, watching girls who danced in bikinis as revealing as mine with lust evident in his eyes. Right, his weakness was obvious and I decided to use that to my advantage.