Chapter 42

John's pov

Finally the day has arrived , Hazel Summers will be mine , she don't know how much I have waited for her , the day I got know that she lives with chris because her father Jonathon sold her.. I realised that she needs a man who actually can fullfill her needs , who can satisfy her , who can actually to justice to her perfect body and this things only a real man can do like me not like chris ...

just because I wanted to take revenge from chris and hazel lived with him I decided planned this plot and see he easily got trapped into it ... He resold hazel back to his family and her family again backstabbed her by getting her married to me but I promise I will give her the atmost pleasure which she deserves , I hope she remembered that pleasure I gave her on the dark streets that day !

End of John's pov ......

Hazel's POV

I can't believe the day came so soon , right now I am getting dressed for my marriage which I never expected and wanted to be with John but I have promised to myself I will complete my mission no matter what relation we share in future ...

" U are really looking very gorgeous , I wished if boss could see you right now " she said making me blush I remember that day when chris saw me first time in bikini when we had go for baiting and how he was Awastruck to see me like that and there has been many encounter of mine with him when he actually liked my dressing sense... I wish if I could get ready for him once more but I guess I lost all the chance now !

" Merry ", I stopped her as I saw her living the room after giving me final touches

" Yes , mam ? Do you need anything ?"
She asked , I then stood up from my place and went near her and hugged her

" Thank you so much for what ever you have done for me " I said and i am really very thankful to her

" Well ,it was my duty to keep you safe that's the only reason me. Chris hired me " she said with a big smile... And I nodded we didn't talk anything further as she just left the room...

The day I meet merry for the first time , she informed me that she is actually working for chris not for Jonathon she was here to keep an eye on me in case if Jonathon tries to hurt me , the day my marriage was fixed she was going to tell that to Chris but I stopped her as it could create problem
In my mission also if chris would be present in the wedding I would never be able to marry John , but if I have to kill George then first I need to marry John and need to get out information about George from him as I got to know that George and John used to be friends but currently George has got himself hidden somewhere which I have to find where...
.
.
Soon smith came and once again took me with him downstairs and then to the car which was decorated with white flowers and was waiting for us outside the mansion ...

Soon we stood outside a big decorated church many people stood there welcoming us ... I looked at smith once last time ,He seemed to be emotion less as expected I was then about to open the door when Jonathon came from nowhere and opened the door I was first shocked to see him but then he forwarded his hand and unfortunately I had to accept it do I did , I came out of the car and started walking towards the church and smith was also following me behind I had this beautiful bouquet of white rose in my hands which I thought would look better on trees then decorating this bride on her unwanted wedding ...

As soon as I and Jonathon entered the big door of church , all the people sitting on the benches stood up and started clapping and there I saw John wearing a formal black taxedo standing on the stage with church father holding Bible there was big smile on John's face but I could also recognise a hidden smrik under his smile and obviously he would be proud as he is getting what he want but no for a long time ... Soon Jonathon leaved me on the stage standing infront of John , I smiled a little all for formalities as I looked around and found there were many big business and gangsters present ... And then suddenly I saw something very unexpected which left my heart breaking into pieces.  he was here...

What the hell is he doing here ?? He should not be here ? I can't marry John infront of chris , I just can't ... Please god send him away for the very first time I want him to leave me because if he didn't then I would not be able to complete my mission ...

" Let's not waste any more time and start the ritual " John said , but indirectly he order the pope to start the marriage and I guess that's because he too saw chris there

" Wait " there was a loud familiar sound echoed in the room

" According to the invitation card the marriage was going to begin at 5 pm , still 5 minutes are left for 5 " chris said while coming in the middle infront of us ...

As soon as he completed his words I looked at John who seemed to be very angry

" It's my wedding , I will decide when it will start " John declared

" Well , definitely it is your wedding but now when you have invited me here , how can I come without any gift ? " Chris smriked

" I don't want your gift " John said

" Ohh that's too bad It took me an entire day to prepare it , I can't let it get waste so u need to accept it " he said and I smell something fishy

Here chris seemed to be confident while John was confused and then suddenly there were sound of bullet firing ..

What the fuck !!

No, it can't happen I need to marry John , my voice screamed inside me and then suddenly I found all the guards who stood at the entrance while I was entering stood with the gun pointing towards John , Jonathon and smith ...

" Well played brother , but I guess you forget that chris never looses " chris announced and the next thing I knew that I was dragged by him and there was continuous firing sound in the background I looked at back while chris dragged me out of the church , John , Jonathon and smith all three were busy in fighting and I was running with chris ..  I didn't knew whether I should be happy that chris saved me or u should be sad that I would not able to marry john and will not be able to complete my mission ...

As I and chris reached out of the church I found a black mercedes waiting for us and it turned out to be Blake at the driver seat , no doubt my plan was failed but I somehow felt safe and happy to be again with those people who love me

" Get inside the car fast " chris commanded and i followed him and soon as we sat inside the car Blake started driving it

" Welcome back hazel " Blake said while looking at me from the front mirror ...

While I just nodded happily ... I looked at chris and found him  already looking at me , without wasting a single second I rested my head on chest and once more felt the familiar comfortable warmth of him which made me forget everything , and for that moment I just want him nothing else .... He too covered his hand around me and I snuggled more in his chest ....

TBC
Do vote and comment ✨❤️

Author's note:-

Well I was not going to update the story so soon but then i eventually ended up being bored and wrote the part and so it is here ... Next update will surely take longer time ... Because I have got some exams to deal with!!!

But I hope u guys enjoyed this part and will support me !!

See all soon
Love u all ❣️