Chapter 38

Hazel's POV

It has been 3 days since I am living with my so called father and smith fortunately till now they haven't harmed me , Jonathon is always busy in meetings and all he hardly calls me or talks with me and smith as usual is most probably tend to be out , he comes late at night as he used to ... I only got to see him at night while serving him dinner otherwise he would go before I woke up and comes back after I sleep around 11 pm ...

I don't know why Jonathon wants me ?
I feel so lonely here , I literally don't have anyone to talk , I am not allowed to make any contact with chris or any member of his gang coz I now I live with east gang that's what the name of Jonathon's gang is !

The only person I hardly talk is merry my personal servant , but she is also told to make less relations with me thus she more focus on her work...

It's already 9 pm we already had our dinner only Smith is left but he will be arriving soon ... I finally laid down on my bed , I was literally damn bored the entire day ... I looked up at the ceiling and the fan which was moving slowly..  I looked at my side on the window as the wind blew from there and my eyes were again fixed on the ceiling !

All the memories I spent with chris , Izzy , Noah and Blake flashed in my mind ...

Those chit chats with Noah and Blake , how they treated me when I was beaten by falcon , those lame jokes we sometimes used to throw and still laugh on it ... Those shopping gossip with Izzy those college talks with her... In all this cycle I didn't even realised when I got graduate , I remembered that day my so called two friends Sam and Georgia totally ignored me , Sam and Vicky got break up and she loosed all her fame where as Georgia got proposed by Callum and both seemed to happy I was also happy for them but would be more happy and celebrate if she was my actual friend but no they weren't it was only Izzy with me during the entire ceremony... And at last chris came to pick us up and we went back that day Noah brought cake for us as we got graduate and we celebrated that day very nicely ...

Those baiting nights , those workouts in gym ...
That day , the first time I fought with chris was unforgettable who knew that the person I was hating before , his memories will become the only source of living for me , I exactly didn't hated him it's just that I thought he was arrogent , rude and all but he is not , 3 days before in the car I saw the real chris ...
And soon I didn't realised by that when sleep engulfed me
.
.
Next Morning !!!

It was 7 am when merry came to wake me up ... She told me to get ready in nice clothes because some guest are coming , I asked her that who is coming but she told she don't know it's just Jonathon's order to tell me to dress properly..

I wore a red dress which reached to my knees  , which I think is the best from the dresses I was provided

As I was ready , there was a knock on the door , it was smith , I saw him through the dressing mirror standing right behind me , he was in navy blue tuxedo with white shirt and navy blue tie

As I was ready , there was a knock on the door , it was smith , I saw him through the dressing mirror standing right behind me , he was in navy blue tuxedo with white shirt and navy blue tie ....