~~~~~~~~~~~~START~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT THE FUCK AM I TO YOU? " she yelled as her eyes became red from crying and anger. She had enough of everything each and everything happening with her . Everything felt so heart breaking.
"DON'T YOU DARE TO RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME and about you,  you are nothing but a maid just a fucking maid UNDERSTAND! " the boy yelled at top of his lungs scaring the shit out of everyone around.

______________________________________

  Everything changed ...
  The girl that used to be cheerful and loud became broken and quiet.

  Y/n , Lee Y/n the girl that was everyone's favourite became quiet what might have happened to make her like this .
  She was broken and hurted by the people she trusted and loved the most.  what might have happened to her to be like this ?? What will be her future?  What was her past?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HI!! It's me. Okay so it's my first story I'm just trying so please try to understand and excuse my grammatical errors as English isn't my first language.  I hope you enjoy.

Your lovely author

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Any ways he is so cute 😁😁

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Ok so this is my first story i hope you will like it so yeah please support and mainly please ignore my grammatical errors cause English isn't my first language)