LOST

Y/N'S POV

I was whinning in my sleep because the sunlight was directly hitting my face. I opened my eyes slightly as I felt someone snuggling in my neck . I looked at my side to see a half naked bunny sleeping beside me . I turned around facing him and admiring his features. He was really a beautiful art made by god . " So beautiful" I whispered while caressing his face. " I know " he said as he opened his eyes. He held and kissed the back of my hand. He then leaned in and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back immediately.

" Why are you so beautiful babygirl?" He said breaking the kiss. I looked down and blushed. " Aww you look so cute while blushing. " S-stop kookie" I said as I hugged him snuggling in his chest. " You look so beautiful with my marks on you baby. " He said as the memories of last night flashed my mind and now I was a red burning tomato. " So feeling like another round" I looked and him with widened eyes. He just chuckled at me . " I-i will go and wash up" I said as I stood up from the bed and fell down on the ground with a loud sound. He laughed seeing me sitting on the ground. " So bold of you to assume that you can walk after the night " I just rolled my eyes at him. He came towards me and picked me up like a baby. " Let's take a shower together baby." He said and pecked my neck while walking towards the bathroom .

He keep me in the bathtub filled with warm water which helped me relax . He then sat behind me in the bathtub while washing my hair. " Do you feel good baby ?" I nodded at his question. After taking a good long bath we both came out and wore something comfortable. He picked me up and started walking outside the bedroom . " Let's go and have our breakfast baby " . He said while walking. " Kookie it would be embarrassing to face them now " I said as I played with the buttons of his shirt.
" Don't worry babe they won't talk about it for sure so relax okay " I hummed in response.

We went into the dinning room and took our sits. I wasn't able to look up as I was little embarrassed , but soon everyone started talking and laughing like everyday making me feel comfortable again. After having our breakfast everyone went in their meeting room as they had to discuss important things about their next mission. I was again left alone in the living room with yeontan and K-dramas. I was watching K-dramas with yeontan on my lap that's when one of the Jungkook's guard taehyun came .

" Ma'am we gotta go hurry up ." He said while running towards me . " What ? Where? " I asked confused .
" Ma'am sir has told me to take you to safest place possible , hurry up ma'am we don't have enough time."
" But why ?, What happened?" .
" Sir's enemies are going to attack in few hours there's gonna be a huge fight and sir don't want you to get hurt. "
" I'll talk to Jungkook " I said as I stood up . " No ma'am don't sir has told not to send anyone in the meeting room as they are planning to fight and it's really important. So please ma'am let's just go as soon as possible ." He said pointing towards a car . " Okay but atleast let me take my phone " I was about to go when he once again stopped me . " Ma'am you can just use my phone if you need . But for now let's just go . If we do more delay sir's gonna kill us." " Aishh... Fine let's go"

I walked outside with him and sat in the car . " I hope Jungkook and others will be fine " I said as the driver started the car. The car was running since 1 hour but our destination was no where to seen. Being curious i finally asked him " where are we going? We are riding since 1 hour ?"  But no one answered. " Yahh... taehyun I'm talking to you. " He suddenly sprayed something on my face and after few seconds everything blacked out .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I came out from the meeting room as our meeting was over . As soon as I came out I started looking for Y/n. I looked in the bedroom , in the living room every where I could but she was no where to be found. I thought she went somewhere with the guards so I thought of asking the guards.
" Where is Y/n ? Did she went somewhere? " I asked a guard who was standing near the door . " Yes sir , taehyun took ma'am somewhere when I asked him he said that you told to take ma'am to somewhere safe as our enemies are going to attack " . I frowned my eyebrows thinking for a while " But I never said any of these to taehyun." I rushed inside the mansion to tell my hyungs about this cause I was feeling there was something wrong .

" HYUNGS ! HYUNGS" I screamed on top of my lungs as all hyungs came running towards me . " What happened Jungkook why are you shouting?" Namjoon hyung asked as soon as he saw me . " Hyung ! T-taehyun he.... He took Y/n somewhere I don't know where. He told the guards that I told him to take Y/n to the safest place as our enemies are going to attack but I never said any of this to him so I guess something is wrong." I said worried for Y/n. " But why would he do like this " hoseok hyung said thinking for a while . " Hyung lets find Y/n as soon as possible" I said as I rushed towards my laptop to trace Y/n's location. I placed a tracker on her cause I know it was going to happen someday ofcourse she is a girlfriend of a Mafia.

" Namjoon hyung find information about taehyun about his past , his friends everything" I said while typing on my laptop. " Jimin hyung get the cars and guards ready we can need them anytime. Yoongi hyung you get the weapons ready." I said as everyone rushed to do there work. I stood up and threw the laptop on the floor removing my frustration. I was not able to track her location. I was getting scared now something was really wrong. I pulled my hairs in frustration, anger and worry. " Where are you Y/n ? Please be safe". I said while thinking about her.

_________________________________________

TIME SKIP

I was so frustrated as I was still searching for Y/n . It's been whole fucking 3 hours now but there was no sign of her. I was getting more worried as the time was passing. I was busy searching for her location as my phone started ringing , it was an unknown number. " Hello " i spoke as i picked up the call but all I heard were laughs . Someone was laughing on the another line. " WHO THE FUCK IS THIS ?" I screamed as I was already angry and frustrated.

" Why so angry Jungkook ? Relax , relax "
An unfamiliar voice spoke . " Who is this?" I asked controlling my anger.  "Don't you know me Jungkook?.  Aww you are hurting me now ". I groaned before speaking ," listen if you don't have anything important to talk then shut the fuck up and don't call me anymore".
" Oh my God Jungkook Y/n isn't important for you? I thought you loved her" . He said sarcastically " Who are you? And how do you know Y/n ?".

He again laughed like a dog. I rolled my eyes hearing his dog like laugh. " She's so hot Jungkook . I wish I was her first . I wish I was the first to fuck her and to feel her around my junior. Oh my God I'm getting hard just by thinking about her, so how am I supposed to control when she is infront of me right now ". My anger crossed it's limit hearing him say things about Y/n. " SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASSLESS BASTARD . DON'T YOU DARE EVEN TOUCH HER OR I WON'T HESITATE TO SLIT YOUR THROAT IN HALF. Where the fuck are you ? Where is Y/n? And who are you?". " Find me if you can Jungkook " he said and ended the call . I threw my phone on the floor seeing it crack in pieces. Where is she . I hope he doesn't dare to touch her or he'll be a died meat. I thought while getting ready to go search for her .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

TO BE CONTINUED......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~