THE HOUSE OF PRISMS

" What did you do to make him so angry huh? " Jimin asked me while pulling me in a room. " I-I did nothing " I said while looking down. Jimin scoffed " Don't lie to me babygirl " . " Will you stop calling me that " I said with a annoyed tone. " Ohh i see , what made him angry " Jimin said while looking at me.
" Don't ever talk to us with that tone or else you'll see the worst " . " Isn't it the worst thing that you kidnapped me ? " I said while raising my left eyebrow. " No, the worst is still to come " He said with a smirk. Saying that he left from the room. I sat on the bed thinking about what he said and soon left too my Dreamland .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NEXT MORNING

I woke up by a bang on my door. It was such a loud bang that i fliched at every bang. I got up from the bed and went towards the door. I slowly opened it . Next thing i saw was the angry jungkook standing in front of me.

" WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO OPEN THE DOOR HUH ? " He asked while giving me a death glare. " I-I was sl-sleeping " I answered without looking at him. " Look at me when I'm talking to you " he said in a demanding tone. I just nodded my head. " You aren't here to sleep, so get your ass up and start working " saying that he went from the room.

My heart was beating so fast by seeing him. He is a mafia he can kill me without a second thought. " Jimin said i shouldn't make him angry, i guess i should control my short tempered ass" . I closed the door and started walking towards the bathroom to do my morning routine when the door again burst open. " Here take this and get ready , be fast " Jimin said by handing me a bag of clothes in it " . " T-Thanks " I replied and went in the bathroom.

After doing my morning routine. I went downstairs. Jungkook was sitting on the sofa with his laptop typing something. He looked perfect. " Are you just going to stand there and stare at me ?" he asked while snapping me out from my thoughts. " I-I umm wa-" . " Bring me a cup of coffee " He ordered while typing on his laptop. " O-ok " i mentally slapped myself for always stuttering in front of him.

I turned around and started walking my way to kitchen. After reaching half way i remember " Wait I don't know where the kitchen is " why are you so dumb Y/n i mentally cursed myself. " Need some help babygirl " I rolled my eyes after recognizing the owner of the voice. I turned around to see the one and only Jimin. " umm yeah actually i can't find the kitchen can you help me with that ? " " Why not ? , come with me " Jimin said walking as i followed him like a lost puppy .

Jimin and i entered the kitchen while getting attention of the 3 maids who were working there

Jimin and i entered the kitchen while getting attention of the 3 maids who were working there. By looking at them i can say that they were in their 30s. They bowed to us as soon they saw Jimin and me. I bowed back at them , while Jimin just stood there staring at me. " She is going to work here from today onwards , help her and tell her all the rules and keep an eye on her " Jimin said while looking at me. I scoffed at his words.

As soon as Jimin left the kitchen. I turned towards the maids and bowed " Hello, myself Y/n Lee Y/n" . I said while smiling. " Hello myself Lia , she is Lina and she is Rima " said Lia before giving me a soft smile " .
" Nice to meet you " . I said before turning to make some coffee. " So how did you end up here Y/n? " Rima asked. Listening to her question my smile immediately dropped. And that didn't go unnoticed by them. " They k-kidnapped me " i said in a low voice. Concern was visible on their faces. " I am sorry Y/n " Rima said with a guilt in her eyes. " No don't be , it's not your fault tho " i said while smiling at her softly.